Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

:D @Ngonge,I must do..everyone walking past looks my way..either that or they thinking am hiding a black eye or two..lol

ps.suuroo maa kaseey@ Ngonge

NGONGE   

^^ Tell me you're wearing a malkhamad with those shades, Malika. I always knew you should have been the Somali First Lady. :D

GG,

It's usually busy but the last couple of weeks have been very quite. Welcome to the troll section. Now tell us about yourself. ;)

Juxa   

hello GG

ngonge aniga iyo cagta jamac 3 beynu kala tirsanaa:)

for the life of me i dont know how to af-jilcis or casriyeyn it maybe you could expand the amount of xarfo you know.

^^ Ngo, thanks for the welcome (by the way your name is so hard to spell :mad: ) I should nickname you, say Pooh Bear? :D

I iz Garowe Gal and I have just found another inventive way to kill my precious time. :(

NGONGE   

^^ Here is an easy way to spell it but, in no way does it reflect on me or my natural leanings. It is: N-Gone-Gay (try to add a west african top spin on it). :D

Juxa,

Ma intaa in ka badan? I'm still recovering from that 416 page book.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Here is an easy way to spell it but, in no way does it reflect on me or my natural leanings. It is: N-Gone-Gay (try to add a west african top spin on it).
:D

Haha, cool thanks!! :D

Ngonge, perhaps you should edit that, I reckon you might have empowered some quum luuds inee armaajoda ka so baxaan!! :eek:

NGONGE   

The word 'armaajo' always makes me laugh. I always forget what it means and start picturing some sort of fighter jet only to remember later that it's only a cupboard. :D