Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Ciil ba iga haaya that he thought it was okay not to pay someone and worse be rude or hide or ignore calls and letters.

I feel like telling him he paid too much and then igoring him for 1year 6months before sending it back.

Faheema.   

I would deduct admin cost and legal fees. Whatever is left, ask them if they would want a prepaid medical cost for futue consultations smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^You mean like medical gift vouchers :D hehehe you are evil!

There was no legal fees (A friend's firm)and admin cost does not work out to be much. I want to teach him a lesson.

N.O.R.F   

^Send it all back.

Speaking of hospital bills I have only spent $1k out of a possible $160k in health insurance this year. 3 days left. Might as well go for a full check up.

Malika   

Ibti,

I think we are told to just take what is owed,nothing more. It doesn't matter how long ago the debt was for,one should only accept the exact amount...hadhi kale it becomes interest.

Am not sure what policies your organisation has on the issue of charging admin cost or legal fees..Perhaps it can be justifiable.

Ibtisam   

^We can't charge any. Anyway I am sending it back, just how cajjis I should be about it.

Recieved the money today, I will send it back at the end of the week inshallah.

NGONGE   

Be the better person. Send it back and then sit back enjoying the glow of being the better person..blah blah blah. :D

Talking of such problems, I got text message saying:

"Our records confirm that you are entitled to £3,750.00 for the accident you had recently. Text YES to opt in and Stop to quit".

Now I have to problems; A- I had no accidents (or at least not one where anyone saw me. The roads were icey, my shoes were slippery). B- How did the barstuds get my number? I don't even know my own number! :D

Faheema.   

Ibti, it doesn't matter, at the end of the day you have taken time out of your schedule and used your stationary so deduct what's owed to you, time is money...Remember every penny counts icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^I get the same text once a month. I thought it had something to do with Juxa and her firm!

:D:D

Ngonge, what was the LFC news?

NGONGE   

^^ Bet I get charged £1.50 whatever text I send back. :D

I'm thinking of buying a sim card and starting to send random messages to people. It'll be a great passtime. I could get very creative. :D

NGONGE   

Norf,

Some supporter sent an E-mail to Hick's son with an article from the Liverpool Echo about the finances of the club. He got the reply: 'blow me, f***face'. :D

Now the son resigned and Hicks promised to spend BIG in the summer. Oh well, at least we're better than Man U (Glazers announced huge debts).

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Bet I get charged £1.50 whatever text I send back.
:D

I'm thinking of buying a sim card and starting to send random messages to people. It'll be a great passtime. I could get very creative.
:D

Start with the nomad who has his number on the Kulmiye Event thread in General section :D

Ibtisam   

^^^that one can't take jokes. He might get his peeps to beat Ngonge: :D

*Faheema, I'm still working on the jewish side dhee, still seems saqajaanimo, plus he will probably throw his toys out.

Ngonge why on earth would you answer that kind of txt you mad man!! Loool. It is a computer generated text I think.

Loool @ get a sim and txt people. You got too much time.