Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^ :D ,your a young and vibrant woman,tragic was you hanged around the old man in the first place.. icon_razz.gif

Now,isnt Johnny too an old man,adigu maxaa odeyashaan kudabaa dige?[decipher that]

Malika   

^Hmmm,wisdom? there I was thinking 'experience' and perhaps also the 'doting on' would be the 'segsi bit'..hehe

Sema,mambo?

We Malika, mbona una uchunguzi sana? tangu leni umekua FBI? kama unataka ukweli; mwenzako natafuta buzi wakumchuna..nemi invest mwenzako kwa the old man na kama unavo jua nime poteza muda and miyaka uko.....mzee ni lodi lofaa, hana ata shilingi...yani mchunaji ka chunwa na kaingezwa mjini...siamini

Juxa   

CL odayaasha kahar, cumri deg-deg bey kugu ridayaan balaayada!

and yes i shall make you canjeelo with beer/suqaar whichever you fancy.

hello the rest of ladies, ibti is fine, down with flue bey aheed but all systems due to be restored soon.

Norf....you would be mad to say reer north maaha mad.

got insolvency class, macalinka keeps running his faro thro his hair or flipping his saacad, hard to concentrate

Malika   

Looooooool@CL,pole mpenzi,pole sana..lakini ndio umejifunza sio,mzee asiye na lake[michuzi] jambo hana faida..lol

Juxa,mac mac hon..

alright ladies,have a nice day.

Morning girls. Wale shar lama saadsado. I called in "sick" yesterday because I felt a bit caajis and didnt want to lecture and all. I woke up this morning realy SICK(headache, fever, aches everywhere)!

Cabdow   

Cara, he didn't say somebody insulted/rediculed his religion, big difference eedo smile.gif

Dajiye, it depends who it's. If it's male, ku janna tag baan ku oran lahaa and if it's a female, dee jin baa ku jiree ka saar awoowe :D

Kool_Kat   

^Kix kix kix@dee jin baa ku jiree ka saar awoowe...

Originally posted by Dajiye:

If someone touch your butt/genital areas, how would you react?

One's reaction depends on what one is doing just before the touch! For some reason

came to mind! redface.gif