Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

*Waves at Buuxo* Hello darling! how is sunny P? I'm terribly missing your city! You guys have the LIFE - great weather, sandy beaches, cafe culture... I'm getting depressed just thinking about it.

[Edit] and good people!

Buuxo   

Serenity ,oh you too kind Hun. We missing you here actually.We had a scorcher last 3 days,nothing less than 40dgs.

Still jetlagged?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

-Feel bad that other people have an easier life.

Sayid, you're confusing disgust with feeling jealous. Its a completely different feeling - revulsion that someone has to do such things for another person to be loved.
Disgust , revulsions and jealous – they are all types of feelings icon_razz.gif

why does anyone has to 'feel' anything at what someone else does for another?? Highly illogical.

Hello Buuxo - is not enought that you taunts with invitations to barbeques that we can not attend - now you are here advertise down under. :D

Buuxo   

Hi sayid.I see my BBQ didn't tempt you to leave freezing cold London. I was trying to help you smile.gif

War meeshaa reerka ka soo kaxee

Serenity ,are you still contemplating a move smile.gif

Johnny B   

Boy, am i glad or am i glad having Serenity back from that place.

I just hope that she diden't swap phone numbers with many Kangurus.

On another note ,I need help , seriously, whenever i see MAXIMUS online, i can't help thinking of Burger.

I don't know the person, etc etc, What is the connection?!

Juxa   

so norf, if he brings cash to the house, he expects to be fed miyaa? and why because he is paying.

muu jaariyad iska qabsado, honestly it is not wax aan iskugu sheekayno, this universal belief by the somali men must be changed :mad:

Ashkiro   

*An outsideer asking you a question and interested in your views ladies* If your closest friend went out of the country for a month and returned, giving you no gift, would you be disappointed, rather annoyed with them, not that you care for material things, but mind you, for not returning the courtesy since you brought them a gift from your trip overseas. Would not that mean you mean little to them?

Buuxo, jetlag is a thing of the past Alhamdulilah.

Sayid, you feel a certain way about most things happening around you, even if it doesnt concern you. You feel a little sad when you read something tragic, elated when your team wins a sport you like, upset when you feel an unjustice has taken place etc etc. Its doesnt necessarily mean you're effected on the same level about different things and most times people just choose to 'feel' a certain way but not vocalise it, however the point is you do associate a certain type of feeling with almost everything around you. In this particular case, CL felt the lady in question was demeaning her worth and hence the repulsion. Nothing illogical about it.

Morning folks. *Yawn* I feel a lazy day coming.

Ashkiro,

No, I wouldnt be the least bit bothered because she might've run short in cash or had other things going on.

And I dont give gifts expecting to be compensated.

Juxa   

CL, i think solutionka waa in boycott lagu sameeyaa and those already in prison must be offered alternative rehabilitation and some encouragements.

Ashkiro, it all depends how close you are, i dont need gifts from my best friend, if i like something i just take it.

"i think solutionka waa in boycott lagu sameeyaa"

Going outside the somali race?

What kind of rehabilitation? Set out the module dee.

Hello C&H.