Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baluug:

I honestly don;t know why I need bloody steel-toes anyways, it's not like I'm gonna break my foot by dropping a bag of chips
:D

True :D

Oz   

Alhamdulilah, faheema am good thanks.. Is snow making life harder for you guys?

Baluug   

Good morning, Faheema. It's only 10:45am there :D I'm always up at this time, I work an afternoon shift from 2pm-10pm and I've been a nightowl for as long as I can remember :D

Curly   

Not boots for you feet Baluug, Boots the cosmetics /toiletry store. Norf I would have thought you'd knew what I meant.

Oz   

I use to call Sudanese friend "Baluug = Blue", and we have another baluug on SOL.. :D

Faheema.   

Baluug, that's not natural, it will catch up with you some day smile.gif

Oz, in London for the past week it is as though it never snowed, but they predict more snow today, so far nothing...hope it stays that way smile.gif

Baluug   

You can blame Juxa for that, she attacked my masculinity for having "indho" in my nick :D So i changed it to blue

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Curly:

Not boots for you feet Baluug, Boots the cosmetics /toiletry store. Norf I would have thought you'd knew what I meant.

My bad. It's the way you wrote it.

Cadbury's has been sold to the yanks :mad:

Oz   

Lol, Indho :D .. Hey Norf, the day I stepped aussie-land the custom guys warned me about the weather, they said it's gonna be 41 degrees out there. I was like Whoa!!

Ibtisam   

@ North:

I'm almost upset by that; I don't care who owes the damn thing so long as they make the same chocolates.

Something tells me they are going to out source the production to india and we are going to get funny tasting chocolates. :(

Salams people

Oz   

If I could only stop eating Somali food, I'd be much healthier.

Hey ibti, Wat it do!

Ibtisam   

^^Hey, what is wrong with Somali food. I'm starting to eat white washed Somali food since friday. I'm sick of it already. I need a cook book, maybe west African food or something.