Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

that map is helpful, who knew xaradhere is part of galgadud and most importantly qardho is nowhere near burco, waa two different gobolo.

LOL@Qardho being joke-ish name :D

Qardho, indeed is a strategic and ancient place revered by all somalis be they prince like or pauper. - serenity now you know.

Che - Qandho kugu dhacday and may your phantom Brazilian be pirated by Burcad. :D

Kool_Kat   

Qardho waa Guri Gobeed iyo Goob Raaxo!!! Mansha'allaah...

Waad salaamantihiin...

Ps, caku iyo reer yurub iyo hadal badnidooda, ciyoowbo 53pgs of trollin'...Najeynaa! :D

Juxa   

^qabdarada cidi aa utahaye bal iiwaran? how are things in kanada? how is timmy? any dhaable dhaable lately?

hello oldman, walagu xeray baala yiri? you did not pay the tv-licence

NGONGE   

I was busy, CL. It's easy to read other topics when you're busy. The troll corner requires concentration. :D

Kool_Kat   

Juxa, trolling thread-kii hore uma maleeyo inaan waligey farteyda soo galshay, laakiin kan waxbaa (Qardho) isoo jiitay!

Kanada is great, are you planning to visit? Heedhe Timmy's iyo ani sheekaa nakala heesata...I haven't touched it for nearly nine months, and now if I don't have an x-large coffee double double every morning, dee waxbaa iga qasma!

Speaking of Timmy's, last summer two of my friends from London were here on a vacation...Timmy's bey nagu barteen...Long story short everytime they ordered coffee, they ordered 'midhiyum tiribal tiribal with three sugar and three cream'...LOOOOOOOL Waad fahantaa filaa joke-ga? :D

Jonny- its rude to talk in-between a man and a woman. Don’t you see am trying to woo the old man?? Insolent

Aha ha old man…..

:D

Hello KK

NGONGE   

I'm dying to know how KK became 'transitionally accomplished'? I think she's trying to tell us she lost all the baby fat in record time. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Qardho waa Guri Gobeed iyo Goob Raaxo!!!
Mansha'allaah...

Masha'Allah, waana Gobtii Geesinimo.