Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Don't ask for dirty hip hop songs, you crazy fasting woman. Someone (other than Jb) may just oblige you with real filth. :D

Ibtisam   

:D:D lol I didn't ask for it. I am just saying, asaga aya ila so gaaaley. Anyway JB is trying to play innocent by posting an harmless free style.

Okay no one post real filth, to say wey jiran is enough.

I meant the Somali song was worse than dirty ragga or dancehall. That bad, beyond hiphop.

Anyway another topic, taan laga daaman maayo. :D

Ibtisam   

I know that feeling (both of the ones you complain of) :D It will wear off once you write "married" in your Marital Status, and the other, go for a day at the spa- if no time or money- then go for a nice massage.

Wlc bk GG.

Kool_Kat   

Ibti, adigoo sooman yaa ku yiri heeso dhageyso, iskaba daa hees soonka kaa jabisee? Waa maxay lyrics ka heesta bal? :D

Good day all...

Ibtisam   

KK it was a normal conversation, someone said somali songs are dirty and graphic. I said no they are always about love, iyo lets get married and blood wars, camels and horses, and when they do talk of such things wa covert iyo metaphors. Then someone said, okay listen to this :eek: Maryihibaan ka carari gaadey, geedba isku mey so toosin. :eek: :eek: :eek:

GG, you are far too young, I'd rather your watched an X-rated 18+ film instead. redface.gif

Ibti must have seen THIS ............. [/url] :D:D

[dude, no! waan yara fahmey]

[ September 15, 2010, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]