Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

The World's Billionaires

N.O.R.F   

ol democracy lord help me people are overfeed with its illusion that they start subscribing to its existence. Do me a favour if you know anything about democracy you will know there is no such thing as democracy there is only interest/power accumulation....

I wouldnt go as far as that but there is this concept that democracy equals a better society but all we all know thats nonesense. The chance to choose a leader doesnt hold as much weight as people think.

Faynuus   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Democracy, what democracy, it's a western concept, rooted in western experience rolled out to the rest of the world as liberal democracy due to its supposedly triumphalism, focused on transforming political systems in such a way that legitimises intervention/protection of the western interest instead of rightful constituencies....

lol democracy lord help me people are overfeed with its illusion that they start subscribing to its existence. Do me a favour if you know anything about democracy you will know there is no such thing as democracy there is only interest/power accumulation....

ps highly recommended book for you Democracy for the few...go and read it

well said/quoted.

Democracy is hypocrisy, so sad we have many muslim subscribers

nicely put CL.

The west has a problem with their own definition of democracy for example Hamas is a democratically elected party of the Palestinian people.....but if the definition of the term keeps changing depending on their mood then there is something wrong !

Jamster   

The sovereigen funds that many are speaking about in the west (UAE has one, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait) though these are supposedly country owned; it is in the hands of the famalies that run those countries-- we are talking about Trillions of Investments within these Inst.

These guys will be shortish men amongst those Sheikhs.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Democracy, what democracy, it's a western concept, rooted in western experience rolled out to the rest of the world as liberal democracy due to its supposedly triumphalism, focused on transforming political systems in such a way that legitimises intervention/protection of the western interest instead of rightful constituencies....

lol democracy lord help me people are overfeed with its illusion that they start subscribing to its existence. Do me a favour if you know anything about democracy you will know there is no such thing as democracy there is only interest/power accumulation....

ps highly recommended book for you Democracy for the few...go and read it

Utter. Pure. Total. Full-blown. Complete. NONESENSE!

You could apply the same weak argument to faith, principles, ideals and anything else you wish to disparage. It still remains nothing but simple drivel (with all due respect of course).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

The sovereigen funds that many are speaking about in the west (UAE has one, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait) though these are supposedly country owned; it is in the hands of the famalies that run those countries-- we are talking about Trillions of Investments within these Inst.

These guys will be shortish men amongst those Sheikhs.

The benefits these funds have created for many people and how that wealth is trickeling down is underestimated by many. We have a nomad who knows more than me :D

Baluug   

In a little over 25 years, Mr Dangote has built an empire that includes the number one sugar production company in the country, a cement factory and
a virtual monopoly on the production of pasta in Nigeria.

Nigerians eat pasta :D

Som@li   

Mukesh Ambani

India

$43 billion

Petrochemicals

Anil Ambani

India

$42 billion

Diversified investments

Rival brothers.

ZOLA