Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Every wife should be Raliyo!

My name is muna, i been married to Abdi for over 15 years, in that 15 year period my husband never worked.You see abdi couldnt find a job, he explained to me later that working in a factory would kill his pride.He will never do a low class job, Abdi was from a rich family and he never worked a day in his life.When the war broke down, his family lost everything, He was my lil prince you see. i met him in toronto. I was only 19 at the time, i worked in a grocery store, and he didnt work. we fall in love at first sight, he was charming ,funny guy, everybody loved him.(i think the reason they loved him was because of his family) to make a long story short.We got married, his family did our wedding, they baught everything,furniture,to my wedding dress.They were great!. After 2 year of our marriage my lil daughter halima was born, i stayed home at this period, i lost my job, so government gave us welfare, i lived in a low income housing, every month i would get a check in the mail It wasnt enough, i had to share it with abdi!.After my daughter reached preschool, i decided to go back to work, my old job,where now i am a manager, i manage 140 people.Everyday i would work long hours and come home to my husband,sitting in the couch, i stare at his sad face,he is no longer my prince ,but he is my husband.This house i baught it,,his car i baught,the food on the table i baught it. So honestly who deserves to be OBEYED? i need a footrub, a cooked meal, i need to come home to a clean house.!!

Hey that is not nice sheekadeeyda maxaa meeshaan iigu ceeybeeysay. Ha i qarxinin Nooh :D

Ms DD   

War gabdhayahow xishooda. Rag baan waxaad qortaan akhrinaya. Ha iska xirina suuqa :D

I recall when I was single and i sounded just like you girls. But since I wasnt in the situation, I wasnt qualified to judge whether pleasing my future husband would be something I would have an issue with. I dare say that you girls will change your minds dears. It is only matter of getting the man and be wedded to him. Then you will tell me all about how you wait at the door for your husband from work, having 'cadey soomali' to chastise you if he had a bad day, a milk in one hand incase he is thirsty and finally wearing just 'guntiino' for any other business. If you girls put these principles into practice, you will find that your future partner will become the dream-man that you always wanted -attentive, loving, thoughtful all rolled into one. Someone said about the surrendered wife that she aint no doormat. She bravely and couragously commits to making a loving, nuturing marriage the most important goal of all -- and she will receive that and so much more.

So girls, leave the feminst rubbish in the dustbin, and get your raalliyo guntiino on. You will be suprised at the results you will acheive. You will be rewarded with a husband that cherishes you like a princess, caters to your needs, and strives to please you in every way. Not a bad exchange..eh?

Ibtisam   

Ms D &D lool : @dream man!

I would not call that a dream man, well not mine anyway

There is nothing more I hate then an attentive, loving and thoughtful man, it does me head in, talking about making you feel disabled, useless, cramped, suffocated and smothered. I start having panic attacks and irresistible urge to run as fast and as far as possible without looking back. So yes it is a really BAD exchange.

So I'm not a Feminst, just a Xanthusist smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Ms D &D
lool : @dream man!

I would not call that a dream man, well not mine anyway

There is nothing more I hate then an attentive, loving and thoughtful man, it does me head in, talking about making you feel disabled, useless, cramped, suffocated and smothered. I start having panic attacks and irresistible urge to run as fast and as far as possible without looking back. So yes it is a really BAD exchange.

So I'm not a Feminst, just a Xanthusist
smile.gif

So, how about a total domination for an exchange? Good? smile.gif It is my prefered trade. I can arrange a meeting for you with my friend, the local bully who is looking for a wife. :D

Ibtisam   

^^even worse exchange. The ideal exchange is no exchange what so ever. Everyone keeps their own things and does their own thing :D so nno to your friend. Thanks for the offer though! loll :D

JUSTICE   

Cambaro you talking from experience, Allah bless your marriage.Ameen

this article for all of you men and women who want to live in harmony......

A Husbands Tale

By Du`aa' Hamdy

Translated By Mostafa

You thought you never knew the taste of suffering until you met a grumpy woman who is mean and makes your life like hell. Is this the woman you married? Do you feel that you will not make it to the following year? Read about the trials and tribulations of one.

When it was my time to marry, despite was what was being said, I made-up my mind to marry a woman from my community. Of course I recognized the implications of marrying locally. I had a very bad life — the home was permeated with a cloudy atmosphere which was full of sadness and sulkiness. Breakfast time consisted of my wife yelling, and I dined to her wailing and weeping. At supper and bedtime, I was assured nothing remained unchanged by her cursing me.

We never talked, but battled. Our home was gloomy with pale colors and mysterious features. It had no life and there were two life-giving aspects: the sun and visitors.

One day, a friend of mine invited my wife and me to lunch at his home. I was so scared that my wife would refuse, or that she would go and be at her worst, which is not much different from her best! I asked her gently and kindly to come with me and she agreed without a second thought, and she was polite … I wondered why!

We made the journey to my friend's house. We were welcomed to a home that was full of light, joy, and happiness, the reason for which was the harmony between him and his wife. Happiness was their way, respect was their motto. Love guided them and brought light into their life. They were like Shahryar and Scheherazade of The Thousand and One Nights. No, they were like lovebirds that do not speak, but chant and warble. Their words to each other were those of a father and mother, a brother and sister, a husband and wife, a companion, friend, and healer.

I never wanted to leave, but we did, and I was filled with confusion. My wife was so different with my friend. Her face was softer, and she was calm to the point that she became a part of that harmonious unit. In fact, she was nothing like the she-devil that had come to make my life a misery. I did not know this woman that I have lived with for what seemed far too long.

"Allah guide my wife and make her like the wife of my friend," I thought.

I became obsessed with it all, thinking about the reasons day and night, over and over. I was never able to figure out why they were so different from us. So I decided to go to my friend and ask, and he surprised me with an unexpected reason:

"Whoever ignores, forever loses; and whoever knows, wins the world and its bliss. A woman is a gift from Allah," he said.

He continued, "Her heart is a spring of kindness, her bosom is the center of warmth, and her blood is a river of fragrance. She gives for no return, and she is tolerant with the love of good deeds. She respects her husband and guards his entity. Her beauty is in her spirit. Her charm and attraction are in her enlightened mind, awareness, and wise opinion. Had the case been different, grand men of letters would not have said 'Behind every great man is a woman' or 'Women are half the society.' So think, what happens if a man does not appreciate or respect his wife? You have no idea what the return will be if you embrace her with your kindness, with even one word!"

I left my friend in a thoughtful and light mood and returned to my wife seeking her forgiveness and regretting the life I had wasted without ever trying to understand her. From that moment, love blessed our home with respect. We lived more joyously and no less so than my friend and his wife.

And so ends my nightmare, and I pray to Allah Almighty that every man will come to know the true worth of his wife and to put an end to the life that he has wasted with his mind and his heart away from her and their marriage.

web page

Ms DD   

Far from afhayeen, Puuja. I am just cajuusa with experience. As i said earlier, one isnt qualified to discuss blissfull marriage without doing the deed smile.gif

My dear mom used to say "those protesting the loudest, will lay the lowest" Meaning "cararka ayaa ka dhamaanaya kuwa jaqjaqda badnaa markey single-ka ahaayeen.

Paragon   

Xanthus,

That would affect the welfare of the human race, you know. Although I am pro-Voluntary extinction, still being between away from matrimonial unity can induce in the human mind a stress that is monumental in effect. That makes the whole race one made of, basically, nutters. You see, acting the part gives sanity to the majority of society. It gives us a purpose- being regarded as a husband, or you a wifey which means alot. If you don't get yourself ready for your part in the play of things, later on, you might find things hard to cope with :D . Like Ms D&D suggested, get your raalliyo guntiino out sooner than later smile.gif .

If people kept themselves to themselves, me and you wouldn't be here exchanging replies in this forum. We wouldn't even be born. Now, you see how important it is that people give each other what they got? ;) Plus its very pleasing to give yourself to someone who would cherish it smile.gif .

Dip it low

Pick it up slow

Roll it all around.....

He's coming home

Meet him at the door with nothin' on

Take him by the hand

Let him know what's on........

We all know how to be "Raaliyo"! make our man( future man ) happy..but the point here is,,,what if you are married to "Nacaas" like the story above walaalo, how could you be Raaliyo when infact you are playing the role of the man.You are working,and he chosed to be unemployed.

Why do you think there is so much divorce in our community,,,just think about for a sec. Who are you going to blame,Women?MEN? society!.. BooLLSHId!!

Before you get married!! find someone you is compatible with, second,,Deen kuu daqaan!!,,And start out your marriage with "halaal"!! dont finance your home,car,and wedding! because! its haraam!

Start with you! Be the better one, set a good example for your partner! wajiibkaka kaa soo bax!! this is for both sex!! i promise you...you will have a beautiful marriage! Good Luck!

Ibtisam   

^^^CCNow days you are starting to sound normal :D lool

Paragon

Right look who is talking, why don't you stop preaching and walk the walk! Then. :D

p.s. You ideas are slightly old fashion as well. :D we would ve been born and exchangeing replies. Lool @hard to cope later :rolleyes: