Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

If I am right all I gathered from this article is that man is in crazy world. I believe if three things you do for a women that you will be the winner :D Be concerned with being kind more than being right.If you're kind to your wife and treat her very well, you'll experience fewer arguments.Develop the fine art of keeping your mouth closed. And ladies please Have a specific plan in place that you both agree on when it gets tense. If you both know the other is committed to improving, it's easier to stay committed, so that means if you want to be a house hold mom then be it by all means don't complian. ;)War heedhe gabdhoow hala isku naxariisto :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

quote:Originally posted by Xanthus:

Market :rolleyes: I hate that word.

Yes religion is the end of your road, but...but... Oh never mind. I give up.

Pragon, Can i borrow your "cimamad" ?
JB atheer out of luck, Paragon does not even have a cimamad, in fact he is anti Cimamad icon_razz.gif :rolleyes:

Wlc Back QL,its been awhile buddy.

I dont know what the fuss is all about,Most women do those things anyway and have been doing it for ages; Wash,iron,cook & massage for their men,Its the ultimate love from a woman to a man.

Just to clarify, I know am swimming upstream here in some tracherous waters,but the reality of the matter is, these kind of practices do happen as we speak.

In some parts of the world, Women do these sort of things,willingly smile.gif

Cara.   

Originally posted by Ebyan:

That's not a wife, that's a maid who puts out!

My dear, a maid who puts out is what many guys are looking for in a wife. Except she gets room and board instead of a check at the end of the month.

But just think, it's a seller's market. Far more guys are into that kind of arrangement than there are women willing to go along with it. Just set your price and watch the offers roll in :D

Faarax B, "in some parts of the world..." can be used as a defense for many ridiculous notions :D

Well ladies and Gentlemen...I do not see where all the fuss is coming from...I mean apart from the Sol'ian daac daacsi...

The Undercover economist [me] will argue that the Ricardian Model aka Theory of Comparative Advantage can help to settle the issue...

If you have paid attention to economy 101 you might have heard the term Comparative advantage where by nations, Firms, Orgs and perhaps individuals engage trade based on their relative advantage to produce goods and services.

Within this context you can say then if one party - the woman obviously - has the comparative advantage in terms of the seduction skills {well I am assuming the farax's may need some training in this dept}, efficiency in conducting the household chores and high quality of hospitality and customer service skills [warm greeting/welcoming, massaging, quality food etc]you will then say the theory tells us that she trades these skills while the Farax provides [even tho his provision may not be the highest quality].

That is high level and simplified outlook - The undercover economist can provide slides [presentation with calculations and several scenarios to back up his theory] assuming you are interested in details.

Cheers

Your local undercover farax economist!

Cara.   

LOZ

The only problem with that arrangement is that the payoff for most women isn't all that great, given that the average woman has other skills besides giving good massages and dusting the furniture. It's a sad fact of life that most of them have been coerced into attending high school and college, and thus may be over-qualified for merely dispensing warm greetings and hot dinners.

In other words, today's woman can bring home the hilib and bake it in a pan.

Do your calculations take that into consideration?

roobleh   

I love to have a wife who is happy doing hot dinners and tip-to-toe body massages. But the question is do I deserve that? In other words, am I doing the same and more for her?