Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

Juxa   

ibti , i did say you were off limits, sadly la ima dhagaysan oo jawabteydu kuma fahmin bey noqotay.

however I think CL should have been more vocal.

Sikaawe   

Ibti,

Ina adeer wax ceeb ah lama dhimin ee sheekadu kaftan ayay ahayd, ceebina kuma jirto hadii la isla fahmo kaftanka. Hadii hadaba aad marwo xaas ah tahay AWGUURIYO ayaan ku leeyahay, Ilaahna hakuu barakeeyo odaygaaga iyo caruurtada.

Wax ceeb ah oo aad halkan ka qaaday ama kaaga dhacday ma jirto. Lakiin waxaa ka wanaagsanaa in aad markii ugu horeysayba na soo dhex gasho oo aad tidhaahdo; war sheekada ka baxa yaan xaal idin qabanine , waayo xaas ayaan ahay ayay ahayd.

Waxaa jirta Soomaalida marka la heesayo in dumar la qabo oo ragoodii ay xaadir yihiin ay ciyaarta ka boodaan oo af iyo hadalba iskaga celiyaan raga kale ee heesaya iyada oo aan wax xumaan ahi jirin.

Iminkana sheekadii way xidhantay wax ceeb ahina inagama raacin laakiin sidaan hubo, Duke saaxiibadii waxaynu ku darnay Xadhuudhlaha sidii weligood loogu dari jiray.

Mar kale ha u baqan inaadeer kuwan weligoodba af iyo adinba waynu ku eryan jirrey oo ka adkeyn. :D

Wa'alaaykum Wasalaam,

really, have i offended you that much??

and since i have not said anything about you - is my parttaking in it that caused you the offence??

Honestly, i don't know what to say - i can only apologise for what ever is worth - if i have truely offended you - that was not my intention.

In hindsight I can appreciate the tastelessness and inelegance of the thread may cause offence and once again i can only apologies to you for my part.

I wish you have reprimanded privately - alas what is done is done and I hope you are not one to hold grudge and is of forgiving.

Cara - i also apologise to you too and urge not to do any of things suggested to me.

Juxa - i have also got to apologise to you. hope you are in forgiving mood.

No more Kaftan with the sisters for me

Kamaavi   

Dhukey :D far waaweyn ayaan wax ugu sheegay laakiin ninku waa dhaqan celis. Talo hadduu iga maqli Ibti si wanaagsan ha u xaal mariyo.

Originally posted by Sikaawe:

Mar kale ha u baqan inaadeer kuwan weligoodba af iyo adinba waynu ku eryan jirrey oo ka adkeyn.
:D

^^ :D:D:D

Sikaawe iga walee ma dhib yara. Dhagah! icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Ibtisam, thanks. I never know, I was that much young and hungary :D . Waxba maaha, gurigaagana cunno ayaan usoo doonan doonaa.

Let me once again repeat, to me you are not less than a dearer sister, whom I have a great respect like the rest of sisters in SOL.

Wasalaam!

Dear Ibti,

I hope this message finds you in good health at a warm place with a smile on your face. I will be brief dear since there are other events taking place around the world that require my attention and reporting in SOL. I hope you understand that this was a mere political transaction and not a matter of the heart.

As such it did not require any emotional outburst nor should it have ever been personal. You are indeed a secessionist gem, the way you always defend the cause and the clan is remarkable, while I detest NW secessionism in all its forms, I saw an opportunity in you as the sole secessionist female advocate in SOL.

In the long pioneering tradition of my forefathers I ventured into the abyss without blinking.

I have no regrets, and don’t pay any lip service to the various cowards who hide in the shadows making unnecessary comments and losing the plot at every turn. You are much braver than the bigwigs, who only sent unintelligible communications in secret channels, and thus frustrated my appointee S*S a great deal.

I welcome the long response that you penned on this thread and the fact that you put a great deal of energy and feeling into every line dedicated to the Duke. This fact in itself is a testament that if the circumstances were a little different that our union could have been fruitful.

I will no doubt have to review my information gathering apparatus after this, since I was “wrongly” informed aside from your bravado, that indeed you was single and looking for a Somali husband.

I thank the heavens that I am not love struck nor inexperienced like the secessionist Seekawe, who’s heart today is torn in so many ways.

I will also defend the girls especially CL, who tried their best to make this happen and who encouraged me every step of the way thank you. I also appreciate my Qardo friend and claimer to the Kings lineage S*S, while we always have had our differences and you have proven to be a good cousin and we might review your Puntland status after this.

Thanks to eedo KK, who’s words of wisdom, helped me allot. Abti Johny B, for his warnings and the rest who contributed to this landmark thread in SOL.

To the secessionists bigwigs and little shorts, the peace treaty is over, prepare for a renewed engagement insha Allah this decade we the unionists will prevail and restore the republic finnaly.

The Duke.

;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

the congratulation thread last May 2009

I am Married

Been hadii lasheegaayo, midaan raad leheen baa lasheegaa...Where's that thread? Itusi? :D

S*S, where's my apology anigana? :mad: Fulay! Don't let Ibti's caga juglees stop you from kaftaming with us (your SOL sisters)...

ADNAAN   

*********please respect the rules of the site and stop the insults and personal attacks**********

[ January 13, 2010, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Why not stick to those who might value your forefather's despicable tradition of courting married woman.

:eek: :eek: **************edited*********. This thread is not about qabiil x or y, and the fact you've stooped that low to insult a whole clan in a single breath tells me you DONT have the creditials to shame anyone :eek:

Mida kale go read the whole thread, the girl you think u defending has done a superb job of defending herself, so no need to insult on her behalf.

Duke and other gentlemen on this forum:

This has gone far. Ibti is our sister. No need to reduce her to booty iyo wax daran. All joking aside, you could've just asked for a girl from the North. You didnt have to single her out. So plz, let it die down.

[ January 13, 2010, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]