Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

ElPunto   

^It was a throwaway comment - you did drool on the guy and swept the girl aside.

ElPunto = ThePoint. Eesh - gabdhaha qardhood so caqli miraan sow may ahaan jireen?

Ayoub, what you and I need is to speak the same language, the language of peace and love. Thus we can start with Duke and the feisty lady from Burco and maybe we might get you Garowe Girl in exchange. However let’s at least try to break this vicious cycle of mistrust and meaningless competition. :D

Juxa, for the life of me I did not get a word you said. What on earth is her liking Somali’s got to do with this project? I don’t even know how she looks like, yet peace is worthy of any sacrifice, don’t you think?

KK: ina Adeer, like many of our folks I suffer from being a romantic, can we not give this a try or do you think to get peace we need to the central [Hargaysa] and not waste time on the periphery i.e. [burco]? You are ever the wise one in here.

;)

Juxa   

i simply said, your project is doomed, gabadhu kama hesho somali. it hardly matters whether you are making sacrifice or not. the peace you seek hada iyo mar udhaw heli meysid

Salamu Aliakum:

To my Kinsmen S*S,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the stellar manner in which you represented my interest today, and the way you made progress for the project of peace and love.

Tell the bigwigs that I appreciate their kind & prompt response, and would like to know which water hole Cara’s a camel drink from?

Thank you, your cousin

The Duke

Juxa   

max, put your ookiyaalo again, si tartiib ah and read the poster, now take your budh and CL is your woman.

Cara.   

LOL @ S*S. That's what I call a bait-and-switch!

Someone acting as a go-between on such a critical mission would know that Abti Duke and I ismaba geyno. They say I have his voice before it broke.

Juxa, Duke expects Ibti to take one for the Burco team. She can squint and imagine he's Bengali.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ElPunto:

^It was a throwaway comment - you did drool on the guy and swept the girl aside.

ElPunto = ThePoint. Eesh - gabdhaha qardhood so caqli miraan sow may ahaan jireen?

Did you want me to 'drool' on the girl? :confused: Cajiib!

Yaase kugu yiri caqliga wuxuu ku jiraa in wixii SOL magaca badasho la kala ogaado? :D

KK: ina Adeer, like many of our folks I suffer from being a romantic, can we not give this a try or do you think to get peace we need to the central [Hargaysa] and not waste time on the periphery i.e. [burco]? You are ever the wise one in here.

Duke, ina adeer naga daa hade yaanan cuqdad nalaga sii qaadinee...Bal waa tehee taa doonto farta uun ku fiiq!

Cara, qatarta aad iska dhigeyso nagadaa, haduu Duke marba dhinacaaga soo fiiriyay baalashaas (eyelashes) dhaadheer adoo gab-gab-gab ka siinaayo dhinaciisa tartiibu ufiiri! :D

Johnny B   

I am totally against abti Duke settling for the worst ( the girl laughs manly, does the nose-picking, etc etc) Buroa can offer.

I say the secessionists can ( and will have no choice, but to ) offer their best, lest they're interested of hostility-continuation.

Abti, you settle for no less than their best, Serenity, there, straight to Riyaale's backyard. :D

Johny B: I like your style, you are indeed a man who knows how important ending this hostility is, and the secessionists need to step up their game a little. They must appreciate how delicate the negotiations are , Riyaale’s niece would be more than a viable replacement.

Abti Johny B, I would like to offer you the position of conciliary for this project and all others regarding the secessionists. Now start the ball moving, who in SOL would bring the best results forour project to pacify tensions between Somaliland & Puntland?

Cara: I am still reading your background report and going through the pictures, your low pitched voice is not a turn on by any means, kindly don’t interrupt I am reading the report.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ Please take Johnnie Bowie when meeting the Bigwigs.

*Mwahahaha*

No doubt you will open the door for us as we meet the big men of the community young lad. ;)

^Lool, Duke yaa wax bahdilay

Duke one question, why do ask for a girl as a gesture for peace? Instead why don't you offer one from royal house hold of Qardho to Oodwayne, mase uma qalmaad leedahay :D , may be KK would answer that lool