Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Curly:

quote:Originally posted by Dajiye:

^Runta wax kuu sheega maadan waayin. Kunoqo reer tolkaa. Lasoo tasho daagaal hor leh intadn hurin (adoo qasdya inad nabad waarta la gaarto reer xididkaa.)

Waa talo odayeed.

What...care to translate?
That's for Duke. Sorry for the confushan. smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^Runta wax kuu sheega maadan waayin. Kunoqo reer tolkaa. Lasoo tasho daagaal hor leh intadn hurin (adoo qasdya inad nabad waarta la gaarto reer xididkaa.)

Waa talo odayeed.

What...care to translate?

Truly, don’t you have anyone who can tell you this? Return to your reer tolka and talk to them before you start a fight (something esp when you want peace something to be known to reer xididka.

Walks away satisfied with herself

Johnny B   

^Not so fast , young lady . icon_razz.gif

"Runta wax kuu sheega maadan waayin"

Do you lack people to correct you?

"Return to your reer tolka and talk to them before you start a fight."

You got this one right .. ( don't let it go over your head )

"adoo qasdya inad nabad waarta la gaarto reer xididkaa."

given that your intentions are to make a lasting peace.

Walks away singing .....

qoraxdo aroortii ... :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

A little respect for a sister is in order here.

Agreed! gabadha waa sidataane, dhiga.

Duke, rer Burco could have your head rolling if you keep this up. Watch your mouth.

^^^lool. Adeer you are not even ammusing, are you exhibiting that reer Waaqoyee bravado? Dont bother I grew up in the East End of London and heard bare Faarax's talk breeze.. :D

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Pardon it was meant to be the bounty and not booty, typo. As for the sister there is no disrespect in asking for a cyber marriage, specially for the peace.

I think the whole Burco princess think is a tad bit overated..

Sikaawe   

The true colour of yours is showing up by the day Duke by calling our precious daughter over rated. What a wonder, you started this sheeko-baraley by yourself by broadcasting all over the world on the internet to announce your intention like a man. But again you look to be like a male camel urinating on us throught his hind legs.

^^^No, adeer you mistook those words above, they were just ainmed at the bigwigs and the deal they were trying to cut. One has to also play hard ball at times. Pardon no disrespect was meant.

Its just what is the alternative to peace?

RedSea   

Those youngsters are mere shadow of what the real burcawis are capable of. :D Great people in nature until you chat shit about their ladies and things that they hold true and dear, then you are a dead man.

^^^No adeer you could not compare to the London Farax's that why I am telling to keep it down.

Let them grown men exchange views and opinions in this delicate matter, but the usually bravado is quite a bore.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No, adeer you mistook those words above, they were just ainmed at the bigwigs and the deal they were trying to cut. One has to also play hard ball at times. Pardon no disrespect was meant.

Its just what is the alternative to peace?

Are you not sidestepping from the truth and what you wrote Duke, anyone with common sense can easily read the metaphor and the intention of the sentences you wrote. I would suggest you to come out of the woods in order to be understood of your intentions. You look to be failing in test by us of your suitability and background to become an addition, and do not forget that in your picture you painted here your chances are fading away, and also you are representing here the dignity of all of your kinfolk! The time may be slipping away from your grasp unless you get rescued. :eek:

^^^

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Ghandi

Its easy to critic the brave who venture into battle with little arms and even less hope of success. I took a great chance, did not care for my reputation and coveted no earthly reward. My belief was simple, that one mans virtues action could change the very nature of SOL and specially its political section.

Alas it seems others are only looking at personal interest above that of the common good. Paranoid they worry about losing face and make excuses.

Again I reiterate my position, this is for peace in order to spare, future Nomads of war.