Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHY DO YOU THAT TO HIM? HUH!

Pucca   

Can you honestly say that this little test wasn’t in fact childish and inappropriate? Can you really justify your actions? Prank calls and games like that were things of the past, games some of us played when we were perhaps young, but this stuff is just down right WRONG. Whether he passed your test or not, you weren’t honest, you weren’t being trusting and you violated something, what that is I have yet to figure out…but the point is it was absolutely unnecessary, but its your life to do as you wish.

as for the selling of oneself to others...where'd that come from??

ta ta

Bess.   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

If u need to test him, it is u that have failed already. I guess it depends on your intentions and your insecurities. A bunch of girls having a giggle over this should expect the same/worse to happen to them. I bet they'll take it harder than the guys.

i agree whole heartedly....it is never good news....sometimes ppl could playing around, doesn't mean he is cheating on u....he could be just flirting...he isn't dead...besides if u need to test him, u don't trust him....and how do u survive like that in a relationship....do u keep track of him constantly, call him all the time ask him wat he was doing all day.....inorder to be happy together u also need to be happy separately..... :D:D

ps. playing games always brings drama and that is neva good for u :rolleyes:

ramadhan kareem

Great Idea...other things we can do.

1)Ring the bell and run away

2)Make them take lie detector tests

3)Demand to know their email accounts and passwords

4)Trace any calls they make

5)Follow them around on random days...take a camera

6)Buy binoculars...no explanation necessary

7)Tell them to list 50 reasons why they love us....in 10 minutes

8) Before they go out..they have to have to tell us four things

-where are they going?

-For what reason?

-Who are they going with (include names, occupation, age, sex, location, marital status..)

-When are they gonna come back?

OH!! THe possibilities are endless :D

Femme Fatale

seriously, if your in this kind of relationship, u should quit! if you had to do all u mentioned, then, there is no happens in guriga! namean! whats the point!

i been married since march! after work, i am driving like a maniac thinking about....lolol.. well lemme say what she is wearing!! i wont gross out aigt!!

;)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^oh bless. but do drive careful, u dont wanna her wearing white clothes. indeed happiness in the house, that is what counts

Tuujiye   

iskey-baro, yarta intaa afur kasoo dharagtay aa nagu daac daacsanee yaah...lol..Ani waa yartahay maku dhihin because waan ogahay facay in facaa ee yihiin reer aaqiraad gabasaaro weyn..Laakiin ani waxaan kugu heysto waa sheekadaan marax nimada aa nala soo gashay nooh..waa wax ee hada gabdhaha 16 jirka ah sameeyaan because ma ku jiraan waqtigii ee raadin lahaayeen mustaqbal iyo future nooh..Marka hala yaabin dadkaan markee ku dhahaan waxaa tahay saqiir....

Mida kale yaa dhahay shukaansi xaaraan oo ma la isa shukaansan karo? kuwaas ani ii keen anaa aqaan waxa aan ku samee naayo..lol..yaa weylak..shukaansi la'aan mee aduunka bood boodi lahaayeen! inta eesan dhalan ka hor in uu shukaansi ka horeeyey ma oga miyaa..lol..

Lazie kaalay I know you love me laakiin jaceelkeena hana ka shifin nooh!!!!nuune aa keenee maxaa dhacay oo saas iigu galaa? game ka hada la sheegooyo aa igu ciyaaroosaa yaah, ani agtaada nin kale haduu imaado neerafoose aa igu dhacaayo..stop playing games with me baby!!!

Iskey-baro shukaansi iyo dheel dheel kala saar..lol..

waatuu hada kahor ina baqti kuniikiye yidhi, "iga dhoor dhibaatada, RAGA laguma DHEELEE"..waxaan u maleynayaa in uu ahaa nin wax garad ah...

wareer badanaa!!!

Originally posted by iskey_baro:

kuwiinaan shiiqyaasha iska dhigaayo ma iigu dhaaran kartaa inaad weligaa gabar/wiil la shekeysanin?

Walaaleeey aniga waa ku dhaaran karaa . . . Sheekhaan ahay ,, sheekhaa i dhalay waxaa aad sheegaysana weligay ma samaynin ,,, Allahey ka Alle . . .

Bess.   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Great Idea...other things we can do.

1)Ring the bell and run away

2)Make them take lie detector tests

3)Demand to know their email accounts and passwords

4)Trace any calls they make

5)Follow them around on random days...take a camera

6)Buy binoculars...no explanation necessary

7)Tell them to list 50 reasons why they love us....in 10 minutes

8) Before they go out..they have to have to tell us four things

-where are they going?

-For what reason?

-Who are they going with (include names, occupation, age, sex, location, marital status..)

-When are they gonna come back?

OH!! THe possibilities are endless
:D

:D:D lol....speak on my sister...maybe ask 4 an itinerary of thier daily schedule.....

Krupt33   

ISKEY I BET YOU DONT HAVE A MAN.

AND FOR ALL THE MEN OUT THERE IF A GIRL CALLS YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW HER JUST HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE YO IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU GOT TO BE A DESPRITE GUY TO TALK TO A GIRL THAT CALLED YOU AND YOU NEVA GIVE HER YOUR NUMBER. SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY DONT TALK TO GIRLS YOU DONT KNOW ON THE PHONE CAUSE IT MAY BE ISKEY AND HER LIL' FRIENDS PLAYIN GAMES.

OG_Girl   

This is your life , do whatever you want ...play games ,laugh as much as you want, isn't free world???!!!

Thought I have one question for original poster :

Where are your parents when you use the phone and abusing other people? don't they check you and your friends at all? if not you are one lucky girl and enjoy it!!But before you enjoy that much remember that once you hit age of

puberty for girls between 10 to 13 you are responsible whatever you do to your life and there is angels writing every thing you do or say.

Well, I think my parents are control freek then .. is not allowed to me to bring or go other's houses or come ours if my parents don't know the family very well.. so the solution all my girlfriends are my first cousins.

I am not sheikh though and God only knows when I get my own house what I would do but now I have to follow the rules set by my parents redface.gif

Salam