Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHY DO YOU THAT TO HIM? HUH!

dawoco   

Waaw shoobaro, all the girls and habro oo ilaaheey abuuray maa soo interview gareeysay? How do u know every female plays games?

I can swear that i don't know how to play chess, if that helps, and the last puzzle i did was 10 yrs ago :D and i am sure the same goes for many females.

To the girl that posted this topic, all i have to say is that i now understand why so many families have tried to arrange the marriage of their

daughters by the time the daughters hit puberty.

Garabkaada allah galo, life aint a tv show to catch cheaters.

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

buttom line all women play the Psychological games

and that is the honest truth...

asxantu

Dont know Wallahi. Guess it applies both ways. As we are two different entities who dont really understand each other well.( Women from Venus men from Mars stuff) psychological, physiological.... 2 different beings.

Ala bf beel, it is not tradition or islamic to have a bf.. i reject this topic and i complain to highest authorities of SOL to ban this girl till she admit no more bf or gf.. and stop poluting our innocent xaliimos minds ...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I gotta give it to this guy, he is in his own world.

Why do I have a feeling that most of you men who replied to this topic are lying?

I know this topic itself isn't appropriate during this month, but you all seem as if you never had a relationship with the opposite sex. Give me a break.

Its obviously, the girl is still in her early teens, she wants to test the waters, but atleast she is honest.(even though honesty itself is a foreign language to some of you people, I still wouldn't expect you all to understand it.)

nuune   

Leezigaal, adiga wax aan la oran haku hadlin, nobody said they ain't into relationship with the oppossite sex, there u go, u had a break :mad:

I love women, but some time i almost swear not to talk to any of them forever. I lost my trust in women when they tell something like this.

What a blooody test . . . . test ,, test . . Shit.

I really hate that tests,, if they they trust each other ,, otherwise no one in a Jail for someone.

And they do it as a FUN ???? don't have an anwer for that.

Juxa   

salaams all.

first of all, i personally dont do boyfriends, the concept of this imported-way of life has passsed me by, i guess waa hurdaayay ;)

that does not mean, you can not have a relationship or get to know a guy, but there are ways that encourage the holly institution and reduce the risk of shaydaan coming to your life.

additionally, a relationship aint nothing if there is no trust. trust means respect and respect is not sharing your personal life with yr friends, cause that wont be fair to that special person in your life.

gabdho you know how we hate if a farah goes bla bla bla about us to his men-friends. we feel betrayed and angry. so dont do it!

back to the topic at hand,would you test your man? YES. i would, but not that way. and all testing must happen before i even start considering him as potential victim, oops i mean potential husband-to-be. as i said, boyfriend waaba idhibaa maqalkiisa :D

i hear the responses of some, shoobaro u had me cracking, can i borrow yr data? what is based on? garab tuujiye waaba qaracmay? i could just imagine u been called a cheat in middle of Mcdonalds and having a milkshake thrown all over you icon_razz.gif

aniga haddaan bilaabayaaba ,,,, wax yar i suga waad arki doontaan waxaan sameeyo,,, heeey waabad i xasuusiseen ,,,,,saas ma aan moodayne . . midaa telephone igula soo hadash nooh,,, hadaan ku bilaabaa test kan,,

Laakiin wixii dembi ka yimaada Iskey_baro baa iska leh ;) ,,, la socda haddaba.

nuune   

Ray, waraa banoonta dajji, ha sameyn waxaas haddii kale ajjir badan aa kaa nusqaamaayo, always be the victim smile.gif

If u need to test him, it is u that have failed already. I guess it depends on your intentions and your insecurities. A bunch of girls having a giggle over this should expect the same/worse to happen to them. I bet they'll take it harder than the guys.

Senora   

Kool_Kat

exactly my sentiments....i was going to put up a speech about how childish this was, but obviously this is a post of a very young woman. I can't even front like i didnt do things like this years ago ( lol, i mean YEARS ago )!

But if that were to happen now...I'm with Qac Qaac on this one... "that would be the last time you see me".

Nuune:

Leezigaal, adiga wax aan la oran haku hadlin, nobody said they ain't into relationship with the oppossite sex, there u go, u had a break

Nuune, I can see you have been taking those private lessons from Tuujiye, because you sure know sida loo hadlo, maybe I should send you to "sida loo hadlo without borders" conference.

Hadal hadal badanaa wiilka, waxaa maqashay waa la hadlaa, fariinka aa kuu go' ay aan umaleynaa.

actually when you said "LayZie, waxan la oran, haku hadlin", I just assumed that you only read what LAyzie wrote and somehow managed to skip the other posters.

I will just post quotes from your dear friends, since they were the ones who wrote it.

your brother Qaac Quc Qaar wrote:

as for me... Boyfriend girlfriend.. i don't even believe it.. and as u saying u all have one.. i hope u r talking the ladies here, coz for the guys atleast i got no girlfriend think going on,

Og Mug wrote:

Ala bf beel, it is not tradition or islamic to have a bf.. i reject this topic

Og Mug

I will conclude and say, hadal, but ku hadal wax micno leh, nuune yahow.

first of all I must say that this topic wasnt appropriate for this holy month....secondly....me teenager ppl please

YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF BULLSHIDH EACH N EVERY ONE OF YOU! PERIOD! WHY YOU GOTTA LIE DURING THE HOLY MONTH? IF YOU DONT DO THIS PERSONLLY THERES SOME ONE YOU KNOW THAT DOES IT....SO PLZ DONT ACT LIKE A SAINT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH THE PERSONS AGE NEITHER SEX!

QQ- well thats my business innit

Mutakkalim - talk to the screen coz the person behond it aint intrested!

kuwiinaan shiiqyaasha iska dhigaayo ma iigu dhaaran kartaa inaad weligaa gabar/wiil la shekeysanin?

MOti- waa isnaqaanaa yaah marka iga qallee.

FOR THE LAST TIME I REPEAT IT'S JUST FOR A LAUGH!

Layzie gal .....abaayadiis kuwaan waxba ha isku daalinin.....meel meeshaan nacamle yaasha aa ka buuxaan.

midkiin kastaba kiina kale aa iska gadeysiin walaahi. laakiin ma fahansani sababta.....ma fahansinidiina miyaa iney dadkaan asxaabtiina runta eheen (these SOL users) marka looma baahno inaad isku level iskala dhigdid....ee fadlan fikradaada saxda dhiibo hadii kalena qarasta naga kala yareeya. :confused:

arin kale aan la yaabanahay.....kulligiin waxaa igu tilmaamteen inaa ahay quf teenage ah bal talow dadkiinaan waxaan umaleenayaa inaad idinka ninteen kala haadki iney dhalin yaro nimadiini iney dhamaatay. icon_razz.gif

Kuwo aan isku lood nahay wey joogaan SOL marka kuwiinaan qalinjibiyay hawada ha ikaa marto :rolleyes: