Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHY DO YOU THAT TO HIM? HUH!

First of all it's unnecessary to do such a thing.

Also why would you test someone and play a silly game like that.

I think you have disrespected your "bf" and more so have disrespected yourself. It's silly and you know it yourself.

CHECK YOURSELF

p.s. UUMM i guess u forget it's ramadan EH? poor you. lol...

Pacifist   

Chill out people come on give the Chica a break.

She did something oky its was a mistake.

Why is that everybody is acting all saintly. Life experiences teach us something we have to learn from it. Let it be .....Iskey now u know macaanto laakin learn from it... U still youngin, Don't feel bad we all been there :D

Qac Qaac   

Besbaaso

afraid for her...

ppl acting saints because it is ramadaan, and have Eid party right after ramadaan finish it.. what a ppl...

Tuujiye   

This is your life , do whatever you want ...play games ,laugh as much as you want, isn't free world???!!!

Thought I have one question for original poster :

Where are your parents when you use the phone and abusing other people? don't they check you and your friends at all? if not you are one lucky girl and enjoy it!!But before you enjoy that much remember that once you hit age of

puberty for girls between 10 to 13 you are responsible whatever you do to your life and there is angels writing every thing you do or say.

Well, I think my parents are control freek then .. is not allowed to me to bring or go other's houses or come ours if my parents don't know the family very well.. so the solution all my girlfriends are my first cousins.

I am not sheikh though and God only knows when I get my own house what I would do but now I have to follow the rules set by my parents

Salam

:D:D :confused: :confused: ;)

very sercatic..well writen..ani hadaan Iksey baro ahaan lahaa xagtin aan raaxada kaaga qaadi lahaa (I know you learned to read somali OG make me happy)

wareer badanaa!!!

lol these is a nice topic....but when me and my gurl get together now and then all we talk about am i worth being with him. bottom line is if you dont trust ya dude there is no point of ya relashionship.

Bess.   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Besbaaso

afraid for her...

ppl acting saints because it is ramadaan, and have Eid party right after ramadaan finish it.. what a ppl...

no...i meant afraid that there might be women who really think like that and u might end with one.... ;)

Tuujiye   

lol these is a nice topic....but when me and my gurl get together now and then all we talk about am i worth being with him. bottom line is if you dont trust ya dude there is no point of ya relashionship.

:confused: :confused: :(:(:(

wareer badanaa!!!

OG_gal.....gee gal where do u live? never heard of moblies?

loooooool u guys make me laugh...good GOD

PLEASE NOTE- WE ONLY DO THIS TEST TO THE SISTA WHO HAS BEEN DATING THAT GEASER FOR THE FIRST MONTH WALLAH.....some of u r talking about marriage, trust and all that other shidh.

the first month of the relationship is to get to know that person......but I dont know how your minds are working....I think that some of the girls who responded to this topic think about marriage and children the minute they blody hell meet the guy. walaalayaal theres more to life than that.

If I want to know more about that guys background of-course Im gonna ask around the ppl who know him. And if I can test his Medical History before getting married to him, then why on earth CAN'T I TEST HIS FAITHFULNESS? EH? You might argue with me that is the way I do it ( as mentioned earlier), these are people whom I trust my life with.....so why not? so whats wrong testing him that way?

Men are gonna come to you looking at their best, with their best behaviour when you have a date.....so you guys are telling me that I need to rely on that show. Malis puhleaseeeeeee GIVE ME A BREAK

all of u r biting my head off.....(except layziegal and Hasna, tnx anyway).....I'm not asking for your approval....I was only sharing little little part of my life with my fellow nomads......but as usual I should have known that Malis do what they are good at.... JUDGE PEOPLE. That aint your job though....GOD IS THE ONLY 1 WHO CAN JUDGE ME

Lastly......I pray five times a day and fast the holy month......so dont even think that you are better than me.

weligey intaan aduunka ku noolahay maan arkin umad sidaan oo kale u jecel dood than Somalida.....walaahi waa cajiib.

Anyway I rest my case....theres no point talking to you lot....what a shame!

weligey intaan aduunka ku noolahay maan arkin umad sidaan oo kale u jecel dood than Somalida.....walaahi waa cajiib.

Its what were famous for..among other things :D

Men all females do some kind of test!!!!!!!!!

They test to see if you will open the door for them, test you if you will share somerhing with them....etc

Test example

. Ask you Hetorical Qs and see what your answers is even though we might not know we are being tested.

Kool_Kat   

I can't believe you're still trying to explaine the reason behind this childish act...

If this isn't childdish, I don't want to know what you might consider to be childish... ;)

Marka horeba I don't see how you could expect one to be faithfull when you just met...Walaalo, ninka aad baratay, hada luu kubaranooyaa maxaawaaye faithfullness kaan aa sheegoyso...No wonder nimanka ineey idinka cararaan...Easy!!!

If you test him @1 month, what happens @6months, then @1yr...Wiilaloow bal is ilaalsha...

Najeynaa yaa rabi...

Tuujiye   

Ikey, Adi hadii adiga lagugu sameen lahaa, miyaad jeclaan leheed?...

Fiiri abaayo macaan anoo run ahaan u hadlaayo, walaahi waxaas waa qalad. Maybe hada ma fahan sanid laakiin waa fahmi doontaa markale. I would explain why is wrong but I can't change your views because you have excepted them as if they were right...

anyways walaashiis do what you like is your life...iibaashaal...

wareer badanaa!!!

dawoco   

iskey, u wanna test a guy? Make him have dinner with ur mom. That way his true colours will show. Hooy sheeko baraleey oo "baby ur so beautiful u make the stars jealous" ah looma keenaayo. A guy is forced to act normal and put his smooth ways away. That way u see from the little boys tryin to score to ragga daacada ah.

It is true that u don't marry the first guy u come across, but at the same time u don't want to be associated with too many guys sis. Girlfriends are fun, but with a simple argument everything can change.

U are right tho, only allah can judge u.