Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHY DO YOU THAT TO HIM? HUH!

Bess.   

is flirting over the phone cheating...?.....i mean so what....most of the time its a reflex....besides u must really be paranoid...to test someone....if someone tested everyone everyday......everybody does something inappropiate sometime.....lol :rolleyes: .......weired....u must have control issues.....let go of the rope a little bit....chillaxe.. ;)

peace

Bess.   

see with qacx2 its always in extremes.....no i don't dance with everyone.... :rolleyes: not that its any of ur business....its about the freedom of knowing that i can do it...if i want to.... :D ...

peace

Tuujiye   

leeeeeeeeeeeeee Besbaaso dance flooorka aa loogaga tirtira istaraasho camal...lol...Joke..

Yarta fiiri Iskey baro waxa ee ka hadleysay waxaas ma'aha nooh..lol..Dance floor iyo jimicsi qaab daran aan waqti loo heyn aa meesha soo dhexgilisay, Aloooo yaa alfalaax kuu soo xirta oo kor kaaga kala footo ka'kaca...

wareer badanaa!!

dadka qaarkood markii geel loo heesaayo daanyeer u alalaasaan sida besbaaso oo kale.

dance floor iyo balaayo loojoogin ee ka dhacday... :D abaydiis soonki waa kaa tanbadiyay haye lool, walaahi wey kaa muuqataa

Qac Qaac   

hey guys leave the girl alone.. she wants to dance with her man.. is that a sin.. oooooh it might be..

remember we are in ramadaan thing lool.. have fun...

iskay-baro, adi difaac sidii aa uxiratay labo asbuuc ka hor, wali waa ku jirtaa, maxaa dhacay yaakhay..