Sign in to follow this  
Daandurreey

most somali babies are ugly

Juxa   

unless aan anigu bilaabo, no ugly babies in the family.

having said that, not so cute babies grow to be beautiful adults. meelkuqora warkeyga

Abyan   

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

:D

Malika   

There was a man,odaay reer miyi aa, oo caruur quruux badaan dale.Every time anyone commented on how good looking his kids where he will tell them how they were conceived.

He told them if you want good looking kids,you got to do the following.

-On night fall,you and your wife should camp out far from home, under the night stars,lit a fire,eat some meat,drink pleanty of milk,have heartfel conversation with her,when your all full,relaxed then make love - voila! a recepie for beautiful kids..

LOL,xariif buu ahaa odaygaasii.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

^LOL.

I'm yet to see an ugly Baby.

I agree with buuxo.

Daandureey see camal. Here you came with your number problem. How did you come to this conclusion? "Most"? Does that mean you had the chance to see and inspect most of Somali babies? lol...I wonder how long you have been doing your little survey. Although I can understand what you said about some Somali mothers boasting about wanting to contact advertising agencies so that they could enroll their children for TV gigs haddana soomaali dhan maxaad hal buraash u wada marisay? I think all moms regardless of their ethnicity would say good things about their babies and will exaggerate things and I am not surprised if you came across many Somali mothers doing so. Oral society iyo xaalkeed waaye.

It is neither the baby's nor mothers fault if a baby is not good looking. It is Allahs creation which we should always respect and be thankful. Let us talk about necessary things such as hygiene, good parenting and so on.

For all those who got carried away with this topic and said something unnecessary you just need to realize that we cannot go to the lab and desing babies with the sex, colour and all the other things we prefer and has no disablities. We can just pray and hope for. Immisaa adduunyadaan ilmo la'aan ah, immisaa inta ilmo la siiyey haddana lagala noqday, immisaa ilmo xanuunsan haysta?

chubacka   
Originally posted by Abyan:

[qb] A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

hahaha.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Juje:

hajia&baby.jpg

A Somali mother and her beautiful baby....what a wonder for the eyes.

that is a cute baby indeed.

I have an annoying condition known as i-cant-lie-when-someone-asks-me-for-my-honest-opinion. So whenever I see a baby I don't consider particularly cute I say: "wow, that's a, that's a baby. ManshaAllah you have a baby." If they continue "isn't he cute" (usually white ppl who also happen to have disproportional number of uncute babies) I say " wow he's a baby, isn't he!". They just hear the "wow" and their brain blocks everything else :D

So if u hear me start with "wow" I am most unimpressed - unless it is accompanied by "amazing).

Generally speaking all new born babies are very unpretty (except my sister's), but Somali babies are among the cutest out there, especially markee lix bil gaaraan.

^ Haha you got it wrong though smile.gif You said "I like". The correct way, the 5 way, to go about it would have been "wow that's a way, that." The whole point is to avoid saying "I like".

Cabdow   

It is neither the baby's nor mothers fault if a baby is not good looking. It is Allahs creation which we should always respect and be thankful.

Absolutely!