Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Your Earliest Childhood Memories???

Chimera   

Year One: getting chased around the livingroom by my brother's Toy Robot. I was truly terrified:

08072.jpg

I couldn't ditch it.

Originally posted by A.Z:

Year One: getting chased around the livingroom by my brother's Toy Robot. I was truly terrified:

08072.jpg

I couldn't ditch it.

is that one years old or year one in school was it back in Saylec or Scandinavia??.

Thanks Faheema for that little expose - i see that Malika already done the topic - even though it was on generic childhood memories.

Malika, have you done an assignment on the topic - if so do you still have and willing to share?? smile.gif

i am thinking of giving this site my reference to back up some the wild claims of the somalis.

LOL@KK - faankaan waa mid aad xamar kala timid. Habar gaalo :D

Malika   

^Hehe,what is the question in your assignment?

What aspect of 'child development' are you looking for?

I might be of help..pm me.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

LOL@KK - faankaan waa mid aad xamar kala timid. Habar gaalo
:D

Faan igama aha, waa run...Xamarna afkaaga haku soo labin, yeenaan anagoo reer Qardhood ah ulal isku qaadaninee! icon_razz.gif

Eeddo KK ma "habar gaalo" mise habar gaabo?

Sayid anigu Kacaanki 69 baan wax ka xasuustaa. Markaas inta aan jiray wax la sheegi karo maaha :D

I remember fleening from xamar on the back of a donkey!then it became dark as we waded through some plantations.I often recall some of my miyi days,but the most pleasant ones were me playing with nextdoor girls! :D

raula   

Farax B, ahey you dont remember but you seem to recall you nanny's :rolleyes: :D

I remember my first day when i was being enrolled in a nursery school in a small town in kenya-the walk from home to school, the winding dirt road w/my uniform-her name was Madame Chebet :D

Buuxo - come what do you remember being three years old?

KK - adiga maanta waad qiritay in aad another Cade Muse tahay - haddii aad ahan lahayd proper reer qardhood - waad ogon lahayd in aan ulal laysu qadan qardho - dhagax aa lasu qata :D

Gheele T - adeer, ama kacaankii xasuso ama ka mid ahow - intee sano le jirtay inta xasuus kugu horraysa.

Cara - horta adigu weligaa caruur ma ahayd marna? smile.gif

Xiin - adigu qarniga xasuusata? :D

I am also studying the evolution of SOL - only paragon and LST survived.

I wonder what happened to Pig, Propain, Naag-Qaawan, Flight 13, Dameer (when names had meaning eh?) – strange none of them past the 50 post mark.