Sign in to follow this  
FatB

publci toilets

nuune   

looooooooool@WD,i think it would be difficult 4 ladies to do that i mean what u just said.

i use both, whatever comes to my mind whether it is toilet or lookalike toilet i assume it as a holly place for pissing off :D

Tuujiye   

Boolbaro...maxaa dhib la isku galinaa dheh..Celcelis maxa keenay..fasax caloosha dheh iyo mindhicirada..lol..

Waraa waxkaste farsamo ee u baahan tahay.

If the washrooms at school are dirty then clean it up if you realy have to go if not hold it till you get home..

wareer badanaa!!

amm i use anything that looks like a bowl whatever that my pee can stay come but ofcourse i use public and skool toilet matter fact i think public toilet of yucky but hey you knw we cant hold our pee for long so why not.

THe public bathrooms are disgusting. I have to wipe the seat for a couple of minutes until its completley dry then line the seat with dozen pieces of toilet paper. Even then its damn disgusting ....the floor is full of hair and wet and sticky even though they clean it every single day. I dont use it unless it absolutely necessary.

P.S. How is it possible for a girl to urinate standing up? I was thinking this because I keep on seeing droplets of urine on the seat where it is not possible for it to be there. Maybe its better that I dont know.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ i agree. public toilets totally scare me. if u really have to go, then clean before u use it. if not hold it.

best thing is to go before u leave home and weesaqaado. :D

Professor, anyone who is willing to take #2 in a public toilet, should also be willing to wash their a*S with a bleach.

Taking #1 is given in public toilets(can't be helped), but #2 is just too disgusting, even if you have "SHUBAN DHIIG", you should just sh*T on your pants or hold it, instead of doing it in a public toilet.

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

PubLic ToiLets-HELL NO!

SchooL RARELY but most of the time I go to my aunts house which is near by and sometimes I go home.

BTW:DamseL there is a LiL something caLLed seat covers in our schooL bathrooms(I dont know about urs)so it saves time of cLeaning and wiping and pLacing toiLet paper on the seat.

PEACE :D !

I never do a number 2 in public unless i am at work and I have to wait 8-10 hours before i can go home, hats when i relive myself......Even then I have manage to covering the seats the best I could with toilet paper. Makes me feel Like i am sitting a cheap azz carpet

so what! you shyt dont sting!! actually, i dont doing #2 at work! but public toilets r my best friends since i have to drive to work about hr & half each way )-

in public, i can bomb hiroshima run, but at work, when certain employees are in the rest room, specially indians, no 1 dares to walk that corridor!! u will ce ppl in face masks walking so fast!!! :mad: guess tasty food gives u the bad gas!!

Double lol at shuban dhiig.

Damsel, it is possible for a girl to urinate standing up. There's a whole website dedicated to this technique.

The droplets u see are as a result of a lady with weak quadriceps using the hover technique. U need to know these things. ;)

Public toilets r one of life's necessities. In countries where there are few, the streets turn into urinals. The women somehow manage to hold it or find a private space but the men, oh no, they happily fumble with their zippers in broad daylight and relieve themselves. I'm all for public toilets, just be considerate and clean up before and after yrself and it should be a relatively risk-free environment.

I've seen some shockers in my time.

Qac Qaac   

I never use public washrooms damn... specially when it is najaaso every where... or if i really really have to go.. i litterly clean the damn toilet... then i use it... damn this gaalo.