Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Any one has his/her own pictures of Somalia..

OG Moti   

Dear Nomads I am working in the business of selling pictures, if you have your own pictures let me know and I shall posted it for stock photo sale.. I am serious about this, but please provide me your own pictures of Somalia and I will enhance it and share the profit, lets do Nomadic small business.. it works and I got buyers..

Allah kariim

Peace

Wiilo   

Haye OG_MOTI dear waan umaleynaaye "Combodia" in ay kaaga dareyso, maxaa waaye sawir gadidaan sbx :confused:

BAck to the TOPIC:

Well, I only have one picture of me frm Somaliya, but I'm sure my sista has some pictures of me when I was "WIILO" in Somaliya.........

Go figure...........

BN   

Maxaa dadkaan ka baryaysaa inay sawiro kuu sow diraan? War hadaa shaqo ka weydo meeshaa degan tahay(kambodia) waa inaad ka goorto. Lacag hadii aad sidaasba u baahantahay, galbeedka imo...caydh baa lugu siinaa....just some advice.

Masalaam

OG Moti   

loooooooooool somali ala dadkeyga maxey wareereen, war lacag ma aha .. it is making somalia famous and known, and what is this picture of me!! war pictures of Somalia the country.. but it has to be yours, I dont want other's pictures (copy right is a serious issue).. naga taga .. somali wareer

Allah kariim

Moti

Wiilo   

OG_MOTI wiilo aa kuu soo direyso sawir ayadoo Kaalafooto ciyaareyso Isbartiibada dhexdeeda, marka iska ilow kuwaan haddii ay Qalad u fahmey waxii aad u sheegtay dear...........

IstacajAb:..............

Juxa   

hayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, moti, dont u dare selling that pic i send u, standing balcad (banana farm) walee, faraha kugu ceejin.

ps wont it be nice if everyone used their own pic as aviotar? :D

Wiilo   

^^^yeah right juxa, haddaad rabtaa Jalaqsan oo xiiran inaad sawirkeeda na tusiso, alle indha la'aan badanaa. :Dsmile.gif :rolleyes: :Dsmile.gif :rolleyes:

Jecliyaaaaaaaa Jabkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedaaaaaaaaaa

nuune   

Moti, sxb that is a very interesting, I hope many nomads will understand what u r really talking about, I will check my old album if I had any, I think this is not about money making bizz as Moti said,

the profits generated by these pictures will go to organisations all over Somalia such as ant-FMGs and others.

Originally posted by juxa:

ps wont it be nice if everyone used their own pic as aviotar?
:D

What the hell, here it is:

ahahahahaha.jpg

See how safe Xamar is, for I can even stand on the street and take tons of pictures, just like a typical tourist in a strange land

PS: O-G-Moti, you have every permission to sell this frame, but if the profit is more than one dollar, you have to divide it equally, 50/50. The day you sell, ha iloobin, Dahabshiil soo dhig, :D Maalmo ka bacdi waa laga bixin doonaa, ka gaar hadaba.

OG_Girl   

Moti, I wish to help you but you know ... I never seen Somalia even in dream :( .

Juxa, believe me I would use my real picture as avatar if I know how to make it HTML.

MM, Nice picture but watchout my uncle will send girls telling them he is this good looking brother to fool around :D:D

Salam

raula   

Nuune-Micheal Jackson qarnigiisi baad kaso harte miyaa icon_razz.gif

MMA-now watch the flood come your way-dont blame nature bro..its classic MAN-MADE luring ;)