Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

Aaliyyah   

Oba, lol I already heard it but thank you nonetheless how thoughtful of you.

Even though I'm trying to not listen to music these days since we are talking about cegag please check out his song "hoooyo"...very moving!

Aaliyyah   

ha igu eegin ibtilada nabsi wa ayaame dhexe..nice song! horta ceegag codkiisu caadi ma aha..

n didn't know his song hooyo was miraale's..but regardless of it they are both amazing.

haye bal ramadaan ba so dhowe, hesahan aan iska yareeno lol :D

salaam

Nina Fox   

Turn off your ipods, throw away your mp3's for a month folks. My last song of the month........(Insha Allah)

When the cats come out, the bats come out to play :) :)

wyre   

Aaliyyah;736643 wrote:
ha igu eegin ibtilada nabsi wa ayaame dhexe..nice song! horta ceegag codkiisu caadi ma aha..

n didn't know his song hooyo was miraale's..but regardless of it they are both amazing.

This song belongs to cabdiraxmaan gacamey album bula burde

Aaliyyah   

^lol u are walking danbi somaha (my way of saying danbi soconaya haha)..hada maxa rabta ma inaan albumka raadsado :P..

I think admin can do us a favour by disabling this thread or even deleting it! seriousssssssssly people bal khyrka halo bato (and hopefully I can walk what I preach toooo)..my love for somali music has got the upper hand...wa in aan ka ducaysta

I went to this wedding just recently and I knew every song they put on and I see myself lipsinging with it lol (that is a red flag right there lol)

salaam

Allah ka cabso Jacaylbaro akhi

Not only will u ruin u'r akhira, dad kalena shar baad u seegaysaa, even in the holy month, where we are suppose to become better muslims, and work on our weaknesses.

Walaal, ogow nolashu way gaaban tahay, and as much as u see my advice ridiculous or annoying, than know that u'r post will probably be here loong time after u'r death.. Hada kaliya ha ku fakarin. And we certainly dont need dambi after our death.

And only Allah knows that sad day when the Angel of death will come to take our souls.

May Allah bless u and u'r family,

Allahna khaatumadda ha noo hagaajiyo.

The Zack   

Jb, qof ilaahay ka cabso ku yidhi, waad mahadsantahay baa la yidhaahdaa haddii kale aayaddii baa ku qaban odhaneysay marka ilaahay ka baqa la dhaho kibir iyo isla weynaan bey kasii qaadaan, cadaaab ugu bishaaree.

Miskiin, sxb nasiixada private bey ku Fiican tahay ee dadka pvt ugu sheeg, nasiixada public lagu sheego, ceebeys bey noqon kartaa. Niyaddaada wanaagsan khayr allaha kaa siiyo.