Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Shooting at VA tech

"At least 22 people were killed in two incidents when a lone gunman opened fire on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg on Monday, police said. Police said they believed the shooter was among the dead. Tech President Charles Steger called the shootings "a tragedy of monumental proportions."

My cousin transferred away from Tech to go up north last semester.This is shocking wallahi....

Any Yanks know more on the situation or why this happened?

Howdy Lily,

I'm not shocked by the shooter per se...It's shocking because of how small the world is,just last year my cousin was there and then he moved.I'm sure he must know some of the people who were injured/killed or people who knew them.

What Allah SWT wills...

At least 31 people have been killed and 10 injured after a gunman went on the rampage at the campus of Virginia Tech university in Virginia, US.

Police say there were two separate shooting incidents - at West Ambler Johnston Hall, a student dormitory, and Norris Hall, an engineering building...

BBC

Aaliyyah   

^ From what I gathered he is young asian dude, they said he could have even been a student. I doubt he is muslim. As muslims we know our sole purpose is to worship Allah swt, even if we fail in every other aspect of life. where gaalos just get depressed and either commit sucide or take their anger on others. They happen to be emotionally unstable.

Anyways, I am actually watching it now on the news :mad: Based on what they are telling us, it is the worst shooting in the history of united states. Subahanalah, I have been hearing similar news lately, it is certainly not safe to attend schools anymore.

I mean, those poor souls were prolly writing their final examinations as many of us are. Think of it, it could have been any other university in North America. I dont wanna scare u guys, but keep in mind the main purpose of living? Worshipping Allah and working toward attaining his acceptance

wa salaamu alaikum

Peacenow   

I'm glad it was a Asian who done it. If it was a Muslim who done this, all of Somalia would be bombed right now. Those Chinese, South Koreans etc. They have a butter in the mouth wouldn't melt air about them. Well now, they are not so perfect after all.

Here where I work in Milan, Italy, just 3 days ago, there was the first ethnic riot in Italy ever. The Chinese immigrants against the Italian police. Who fought in their town's chinatown.

Cara.   

No wonder he shot over 40 people before calling it quits. Those Asians are such over-achievers.

RedSea   

lol@ cara.

I wonder what kinda of gun he used that pepper all those peeps at once.

This is said to be the single bloodiest shooting spree in U.S history. Yikes!

Khalaf   

^^^What motive could there be adeer? other then usual, loner, was bullied, depressed, interested in violence ect, news is all over da place he made "history",.....Thank God! He's Not Muslim!!!!!!