Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

SOL's own Census

Castro   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Born in KSA-
Egypt
-Australia.

So that's where you get your sense of humor. It must be something in the water.

Intel   

North hunting sxb

kangaroos of course :cool:

went camping sxb for 3 days

NP i will post your name if you want confirmation. just give me the green light

Castro   

My sense of humour? Please explain.

Sense of humor: Humour (also spelled humor) is the ability or quality of people, objects, or situations to evoke feelings of amusement in other people. Wikipedia

I think Egypt had nothing to do with it. Since I was under the age of 2.

What did then?

LOL, Castro, I didnt need an explaination of what the word "humour" meant. I figured you were suggesting something about the kind of humour I had. That perhaps I had a very infantile/dry/random/witty etc sense of humour. Perhaps you can let me know which category I fit into.

In answer to your question I would say it could be a variety of things. Growing up in Australia perhaps might be one of them.

Rokko, quit the charade - You dont know me.

Castro   

^ You're witty atheer. There are a couple of other SOLers on here like that. I believe Sheherazade is one and Tyjwania (this-honeymoon-will-never-end :rolleyes: ) Bishaaro is another. And maybe others too whose clans I don't like very much. :D

And I'm glad you liked the Wikipedia reference. It was meant to annoy you. My humor is they dry hit-you-like-a-brick-in-the-face type.

LOL well thanks. Yes I have seen much of your humour at its best. The politics section would be a nightmare without it.

P.S There is never a dull moment with Wikipedia. Which reminds me of a very bizaare guy I once chatted to on SOL called "Yeey's_Liver". But that is another story.

Castro   

^ Yeey's liver? That's hilarious. Was he trying to hit on you? What could a liver (and Yeey's at that) offer anyone?

I find humor helps a lot. We'd go crazy without it. I specially like when I'm very tired (from a long trip or something) and everything looks and sounds funny. The never-ending giggle I call it.

Intel   

buuxo

no i didn't know there was one.. i did go to horse riding one ones :D

NP you right i idea who you're. you from Perth dee

No Castro he wasnt hitting on me. I won't say too much about him lest it is another SOLer, for all I know it could have been you. :D

But I can say that he was working up quite a monologue in the chatroom and that also he had the annoying habit of consulting wikipedia at every concievable oppurtunity.

Rokko, Give it up. I know more about you than you think. You would be suprised.

Castro   

No Castro he wasnt hitting on me. I won't say too much about him lest it is another SOLer, for all I know it could have been you.
:D

If he wasn't hitting on you then it wasn't me, for sure. I only go into that wretched place to hit on unsuspecting Aussies. :D

I'm off to bed before I giggle myself to death.