Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

SOL's own Census

Aisha   

Nice topic Mujaahid! Well, I was born in Riyad, the capital city of Saudi Arabia ---> Then I came to Melb, Australia with my family at the age of 5. And thats it! Pretty boring I know.

Buuxo   

actually Roko, N_princess is from Melb, sorry NP hope i didnt give it away. just thought i might steer him the right way.

lol at this yeey's-liver, nice disguise castro.

LOL...Rokko It took me a while but I have developed the useful skill of being in two places at once. Amazing don't you say. :D:D

Better be careful. That girl walking down Bourke Street might be me.

How dare you call me a liar! I merely stretch the truth to suit my needs. A very significant difference. :D

Remember it was you who said you knew my real name.

NGONGE   

Don’t fret, Val. It seems all these convicts have been put in one cell. It’s like a net café in there.

By the way, how come everyone in here seems to be from Xamar? I get the feeling some people are telling a few fibs. :D

Ps

I’m not surprised nobody claimed to be in Holland. All those desperate Nomads left that place as soon as they eat all the cheese. Most are grazing in Birmingham and Leicester now (with a few enlightened ones in London). Also, JB must be our only representative in the whole of Scandinavia (and what a lighthouse of a man he is).

^ LoL...

I think there are more Somalis in Scandinavia.

As for Xamar, a lot of people moved there from everywhere in the last two decades before the civil war, so lots of people were born there. As many as those born elsewhere in the same period, I would guess.

Intel   

or it could be that many mothers travel to xamar close to giving birth becuase of better care.

BTW typical whinging Poms....can't stomach only 3 of us :rolleyes: