Mowgli   

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

^^ Hecuba i know what u did last summer

so do a few other jamacs and cambaros

Originally posted by Nafta:

quote: Scarface:

^^^ where's the next destination....

I'm bored with Earth now. Time I pay a visit to 'The Others'
Walaal.I know yall "Your-peeings" think North America is not on this earth,i can clearly assure you South Carolina,USA is still considered earth yaah?? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Ape maga! Anch io passavo interi pomeriggi a guardarla..

Mi hai fatto ridere, quando ho letto, that you still read zio paperino :D . Classic!

nafta   

Faraaxov wuxuu yiri:

Walaal.I know yall "Your-peeings" think North America is not on this earth,i can clearly assure you South Carolina,USA is still considered earth yaah??

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Waxba kuma dhaafo yaah? :D ...I thought norf america stopped being part of 'earth' ever since columbus 'found' it. icon_razz.gif

And it's North Carolina!

Mowgli   

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

^^^ OK, i know wat u read last summer, that Italian political satirical book.

yep sure made train journeys interesting...good memory btw

born and raised in south central la! wop wop! went to mog in 88. q's! when u fight one homie, why u gotta fight the whole dang clan 2? wazzup with that!!

only city that throw me in jail??? why oh why. then was deported to jowhar. its was cool, love the river and chasing hippos, crocks, snake and fishing, off course, the ppl and their tasty food. love the muffoo!

every somali teenager when they start acting up, should be given a 6 months tour of somali before they become 15yrs old. this place will fix them up!! 4 sure. they will never act the fool again.

lol Cons, im sure you have alot to explain. :D

Born in KSA-Egypt-Australia.

Inshallah will get to visit Hargeisa and Burco to finally meet with family.

RedSea   

Lol@North, you have updated..we know.I think we are all aware of your change of address.Good to know though inadeer. smile.gif

I will soon move from snowy minnesota as well to the west coast.

Princess, how exciting it must be for you.It's the best feeling especially when you have been away from home for a long period of time,I am sure you will have a good time.Just don't set your expectation to high.Remember it's Africa, so you should expect everything.

Whenever I go to Hargeysa or Burco or Ceerigabo, I usually go there with the state of mind that I will be seeing the place that I call home,walk amongst my poeple,that more than anything is what makes me proud.Regardless of how poor the poeple are,one thing is always for certain,that the people have peace which is hard to come by these days in Africa.that is something that we have to thank Allah for and wish others the same as well.

that is my dardaaran to you Princess Insha Allah.

Salamu calaykum.