Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Just One Of Those Dayz

Kool_Kat   

I guess I am having one of them dayz when nothing seems to be going right! :( I keep telling myself what ever it is, it could be a lot worse and should be thanking Allah instead of feeling this way, but it ain't helping...I don't usually get shidh get to me, or get me down, but maanta meelo kalaa la'iga heystaa baan umaleeya...Ilaahoow anaga iyo intii Muslim ahba inoo fududee...Amiin...

nuune   

Koolo, my dear, Ilaahay ha noo wada fudeediyo dhamaanteen, meesha lagaa heesto Ilaahay hakaa sii daayo, boqolaal wardi iyo tabaaraka ayaan soo akhrin Inshaa Allaah, faataxa

chubacka   

Ameeen. May Allah make it easy for you hon, dnt dwell on things going wrong, try an keep yourself busy and grin and bare it (even if you feel like strangling everyone you see) til you can get home and put your feet up.

Cabdow   

Koolo, my dear, Ilaahay ha noo wada fudeediyo dhamaanteen, meesha lagaa heesto Ilaahay hakaa sii daayo, boqolaal wardi iyo tabaaraka ayaan soo akhrin Inshaa Allaah, faataxa

Awliyadi hadey faataxa tiri yaa diidi kara, i don't know about the boqol wardi iyo Tabaaraka but Faataxa it's smile.gif

KK, umuuraha Allaha kuu sahlo!

Cawaale   

Ilaahay hakuu fududeeyo sis, adiga iyo intii ay ka qasantahaybo.

wax alle waxii ku haysto isku day in aad madxaaga ka saaritd, Hadii xalka dhinac kale aad ka raadisdina waxaa laga yaaba in aad guuleesato.

^ Inna Macal Cusri Yusran.

Urban   

Chin up walal!! You come across as on of the strongest people here, you can deal with it inshallah. May He make it easier for you, Amin.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Urban:

Chin up walal!! You come across as on of the strongest people here, you can deal with it inshallah. May He make it easier for you, Amin.

On a side note, Urban - thats my picture saxib. I want it baaaacccckkkk. icon_razz.gif

Yarta, "Surah Al- Sharh: Verily with hardship comes ease; verily with hardship comes ease."

Also change your thought process, instead of dwelling on what is going wrong…

Start focusing on all the other things that could’ve been upside down too, but ilahay amarkisa are good.

That always works for me.

Qeyr aan kuu rajeyna walaley... Amiin!