Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Just One Of Those Dayz

Maasha Allah, SOLers have truely become a tight-nit community. It's really beautiful. If only all Somalis would pull together wherever there's a problem. And God knows we have more than our share.

Walaal, xisnul muslimka soo qabso oo akhri adkaarta la xariirta marka amuur adagi kusoo wajahto. Xaalka adduuna Alle u daa, insha Allah.

Allah ha kuu fududeeyo.

Salaama calaykum.

Kool_Kat   

^Ala adigaa? :mad: Carab cimaamad weyn...I know you mean well...I used to this kind of tactic in hurdada la'iiga kiciyo, marka thanks...

Malika, naa naga fuq neefta hanagu dhajinee! icon_razz.gif:Dcyber hug right back @chu dear

Thanks all for your du'as (aamiin) and kind words...I had an overall tough week, alxamdulilaah ilaah baa idhaafiyay...I guess, every now and then, we can use a little[/] qanjiiris to remind us to appreciate the many little things in life we take for granted...

(even if you feel like strangling everyone you see) til you can get home and ...

chubacka, I was waiting to read 'til you can get home and strangle the hubby'... :D I am telling you they make wonderful victims...

Dhagax Tuur, reer SOL, underneath all the huffing and puffing, waa big soft marshamallows...I love them for the that... ;)

NGONGE   

See? I fixed her for you. All this softly softly nonsense does not work. This is a Somali woman we are dealing with. Next time, kab la dhaca. :D

Malika   

^ :D , your right,hugging for comfort is not what Somalis do.. :D

Ah!..She is back! icon_razz.gif:D:D ..Good to see KK,you have made it on the other side of that test and trial.

Now,wack Ngonge on the head for me. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Doesn't take me long to get up and dust off...I get bored easily... :D

NG, War waxaan arka? Waligaa Somali woman kab mala dhacday adi? Walee fara aad wax ku qorto kuguma ooleen ee masaakiinta qaarkood qar haka tuurin...

Malika   

^I am away for a day or so,the place is flooded with new people,with weird names..

KK,that is the spirit..,even Allah,tells us who are we not to expect to be tested..Nothing is without a struggle.

NGONGE   

^^ I know. When I stood at the door and asked for identification the people here all got upset and told me to leave Oz girl alone! :D

But her example scared the others off and they're all behaving now. :D

Kool_Kat   

Malika, it was time to let some fresh blood in, so NG can chase them around and accuse each and every one of them to be OZ_girl, including the new male members too...Odayga wuu isku yara dhex yaaci rabaa baan umaleeyay... :D

NG, that explains a lot!

^sokor iyo saliid ma rabtaa? Dadkaan SOL joogo waa fake, waayo, sida inuu qof kaaga dhintay ayey kugu soo tacsiyeenooyaan. There is nothing in this world that you can't overcome, so what if you had a bad day or even a bad week? NG waa ragiisa, waayo he is the only one oo ilaa iyo hada runta wajiga kaala dhacay

Kool_Kat   

Shimee duco la'isku duceeyo fakenimo noqotay? Eeboow dadkeenii saan maa u dambeysay? icon_razz.gif

Adi iyo NG libaax iyo waraabe aa ku soo ag korteen aan umaleeyaa ee horey ii dhaafa...

Tuujiye   

Leeeeeee waraa ramadaankaan dhan waaba laguu duceeyee, ar xaasid aa tahay sirtaan in aa ii sheegtid ee aheed marax yahee.. buufis yar aa kugu dhacay macaa asbax yaasha meesha ku jiro aa kuu duceeye, mugoo ilaahey hakaaga aqbalo anigana teeda oo gaad gaatameeso iska qaado bal...

Wareer Badanaa!!!