Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Four-Track Mind!

Four-Track Mind

From Polygamy: Tips to Succeed with Many Wives, by Puspo Wardoyo, the founder of the Indonesian National Polygamy Society. Translated from the Indonesian by Sari Sudarsono. Originally from Harper's Magazine, January 2005.

Make an agreement with your wives on a fair schedule for the nights you spend with each. Having four, I allocate one week in a month for each wife. It can be in a row, but it can also be spread out, subject to agreement.

Educate your wives to be good and faithful, and to understand the principle of Islamic polygamy. You can do this by reading the Koran, as well as by filling your library with books on polygamy.

Communicate all the time with all wives and children, at least by phone.

Don’t compliment one wife in front of another.

Eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, seafood, and honey to maintain your stamina. Don’t smoke. Smell good. Be diligent in brushing your teeth

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Don’t compliment
one wife in front of another.

Eat a lot
of fruit, vegetables, seafood, and honey to maintain your stamina.

LOOOOOOOOL I would think that those ones are quite obvious if you got 4 of them!!!!!!!

Nephissa   

Not just fruits. You won't believe the # of wives complaining about their husbands being on Habad Sooda ..The "constantly stimulated" syndrome... They're exhuasted and actually beg the Halal Stores to quit supplying it to the husbands.

That explains the need for 2nd or 3rd wife!

Say Nay to Habad Sooda. :D

hodman   

Eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, seafood, and honey to maintain your stamina. Don’t smoke. Smell good. Be diligent in brushing your teeth

:D:D:D

Funny,

So that's why all the somali old guys are hooked on habad sawda ;)

No wonder Habad Sooda is in every Halaal Store! Say nay is not gonna work, I tell ya good Bishaaro :D ! This Habad Sooda thing min-daawaat kay ka mid tahay :D .

Jacpher   

Bishaaro: You seem to know what you're talking about. Speaking from experiences??

By the way, Xabad Sowda, the black seed is said to be the cure for everything except death. If I’m not mistaking I think it is a hadith.

Xiinfaniin: would the above technique work on Maryooley?

^^^Why not? I think it would.

Given these tips from that tested man and as long you have enough money to support this enterprise you should have no problem with Xalimos :D .

P.S: Ducaqabe, Bishaaro weli waa dhallaan, waxay experience aad sheegeysid saaxiib :D ?

Baashi   

:D

Oh man! xabad sowda u said? Viagara is out, Xabad Sowda is in :D On a serious note, just so u know :D no manual however voluminous can keep the jealosy factor at bay. It will always be there and if u insist on goin down that road u will age quickly.

LooooL. True playa

People what the hell is Habad sowda?

The jealousy factor will always be there, you right!

But this Puspo man has been there and done it and his feedback is useful, I thought. The education tip is by far the most useful one. If you succeed instilling that loyalty and obedience thing in her heart, man you’re the winner I say :D . Ina Haabiil was on to some thing when he uttered those stanzas;

Madi cararta maqasheeda koris midabsan baa dhaanta

Marwo camol xun maangaad ninkeed maqasha baa dhaanta :D

Faarax-Jaalle, ask any Halaal Store and you're good to go :D !

P.S: I realize that I will be lynched soon. I am resigned to my fate.

Castro   

^ Don't get mad, get even. Instead of feeling left out of this testosterone induced hysteria, politely tell them most of you couldn't handle a single one of us, let alone four. Also politely encourage them to "keep it real" and do a good job with the one who took you in, as a charity to begin with, and let go of these wet dream fantasies of a school boy.

That'll do it!

Rahima   

^ Don't get mad, get even. Instead of feeling left out of this testosterone induced hysteria, politely tell them most of you couldn't handle a single one of us, let alone four. Also politely encourage them to "keep it real" and do a good job with the one who took you in, as a charity to begin with, and let go of these wet dream fantasies of a school boy.

That'll do it!

Tried that, most Faarax’s are too thick to get it :rolleyes: . I’ve given up. Now i suggest that they express those views somewhere where I will never ever venture inshallah.

If I hazard a guess, good Rahima, you must’ve not liked what we wrote (I wrote!)!

Good guess. This whole post sickens me and although it was meant to be lighthearted I don’t exactly find a training manual for women very amusing. And you Mr. Xiin make it all worse, you write (which promted by response mind you):

The education tip is by far the most useful one. If you succeed instilling that loyalty and obedience thing in her heart, man you’re the winner I say

Instil that loyalty and obedience in her heart he says….blah blah blah. Ukh, I’m gonna puke :rolleyes: .

Man I feel like starting a petition for you men to have your own forum for the sake of my mental state. I can’t take this useless barrage of male ego driven posts :mad: .

Rahima, you see when I wrote that I was on to some thing greater than satisfying my male ego and if that is the only thing you did not like about this thread, then we are not that far apart. That loyalty and obedience are prerequisite for successful and healthy marriage is no point of moot, I assert, and hence not the source of your discontent. It is the manly style and the seemingly colorful manner by which it was delivered that had you disgorge! It would’ve been much better had I indicated that faithfulness is a two way street. Fair?

But is it not that an obvious we should not labor?

Unless you have a problem with Polygamy by choice (that is what it supposed to be any way) program that I have started, spare us, good Rahima, from the looming exile to that barren land :D ; the would-be-mens-forum that is.