Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Four-Track Mind!

Castro   

^ We're not leaving the women's section and you can't kick us out. Capisce?

All the married men in here are hunting for second (and subsequent) wives and the single men for first wives. Don't be a party pooper, ok? icon_razz.gif

Tell me horta, is nasty a negative description just in Australia?

Haa Nooh. Everything runs Backwards[Negative] Back in aussie,Sidan maqlay. smile.gif

Even i hear when the toilet is flushed,the water spins in a different circle. Also the Animals are different[Kangaroos for example]What animal carries a purse & puts a full grown baby in it?Hallllooow???...They have weired sports[Whoever combines all the sports of the world and calls itAussie Footie]

Marka,you are absolutely correct,its only in Australia... icon_razz.gif:D

Please go for a visit back home and see the negatives of our cultural spin on this practice and then tell me that the playa label doesn’t fit very nicely to almost all the Somali men.

You are right walashis,there is only problem in all this, you are making a light hearted post into a serious one...You ambushed me of course,dee.

Rahima   

^ We're not leaving the women's section and you can't kick us out. Capisce?

How much do you wanna bet on that ;) ? Don’t test me Castro, don’t underestimate my powers :cool: .

You are right walashis,there is only problem in all this, you are making a light hearted post into a serious one...You ambushed me of course,dee.

Interesting, I’d laugh if you didn’t do the same to my post to Xiin. I get ambushed from every direction, so boys expect as good as you dish ;) .

And leave aussie rules alone, go the blues :D .

*rokko hush, next year we will hand over the wodden spoon, hopefully to the magpies*

Castro   

Originally posted by Rahima:

How much do you wanna bet on that
;)
? Don’t test me Castro, don’t underestimate my powers :cool: .

Atheer, I think you're the one who's over-estimating your so called "powers". Go ahead, I'm testing you. Let's see what you can do. :D