Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Writing big words don't make u a better person!

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Asalaam aleykum

So You have a problem with bro sophits' rambunctious,raucous,strident,vociferous and obstreperous ways of using big WORDS?...i honestly believe its his perogative, appanage, droit and perquisite right if he chooses to do so...

In my Opinion you are being cantankerous and

bearish yet captious while being insensitvly choleric and crotchety hence being dour, irascible and morose to his right and still become obstinate yet ornery and a peevish, perverse honerable Nomad while not respecting his liberty to be what he desires to be. Please stop being petulant and quarrelsome.

to be snappish and sour is not the way to be humble.

Thnkx in advance [/QUOT]

Can you write in english please? ...Honestley is that english or just something you made up?..

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

So to speak most of you have expressed what i had in mind so no need to be repetitive on my part.A LittLe something to keep in mind though:LET PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES!!!

Lakkad that was weLL said a bit bLunt but weLL said...actuaLLy it was quite amusing. rofl0000.gif

Macalin   

Can you write in english please? ...Honestley is that english or just something you made up?..

----lol..th was english..do u have a dictionary close?.....

Lucky lol..i was driving a point hence..i had to be obtuse :D:D

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Listen to all those who think they can come into here and use big words that come from dictionary or some century form 1800's. Ur agruments don't even make sense. Why can't u use clear consise words wher everyone would understand. Did we say u were here to make another play where "theee brethen' is used. I think anyone who is doing that is trying to be percived more knowledgable or more better than everyone else. Reality check we are not here to put each other down. Honestly, nothing you guys say don't make sense. I suggest you rationalize before u post another fallasies.

Sophet, listen bro if u think we somali queens and kings are really lacking intellegence then why are u hanging around this beloved somalionline. I personally suggest u find ur sole. Nothing is wrong with as somalian, we are growing, learning just like any other culture. I hate when we put down our self. Just becuase u were here little more than others don't make u "Know it all "... go back to africa, if u dont have the money will fundraise it for u...cuz i think u are serously lacking ur culture.

lol...I feel ya girl. Just take a look at the debate section.

king_450   

We have to deem demonstrateand or depart this maddness, every topic here is an indication of another missed opportunity. I for one Love to incumbent upon respect what some one is showing herein. Please write big words and more big words if you can't have it just don't read it.

nuune   

posted by lakkad

So You have a problem with bro sophits'
rambunctious,raucous,strident,vociferous
and
obstreperous
ways of using big WORDS?...i honestly believe its his
perogative, appanage, droit and perquisite
right if he chooses to do so...

In my Opinion you are being
cantankerous
and

bearish
yet
captious
while being insensitvly
choleric
and
crotchety
hence being
dour,
irascible
and
morose
to his right and still become obstinate yet
ornery
and a
peevish,
perverse honerable Nomad while not respecting his liberty to be what he desires to be. Please stop being
petulant
and
quarrelsome.

lakkad sxb saana maxay aheed,acuudu bilaahi mina shaydaani,waraa duub duub igu dhaaf yaah,waaba naxayba markaan akhriyay jinnigan aad qortay,kuwii sophist aaba dhaamayba waxan wada waaween ood qortay oo u eg odey jijirroole camal,wara ramadaan kariim

4497a.gif

Damn this is a platinum thread. Hw dd I msis this? Anywys beoble ned two chil adn reeelx. As yuo cna sea usng big word donst reqire intalgence, but semply go to dictionary or thesaurus.com adn rplace yuor cimple wrd for a big wrd

thnk yuo

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Section6er:

Damn this is a platinum thread. Hw dd I msis this? Anywys beoble ned two chil adn reeelx. As yuo cna sea usng big word donst reqire intalgence, but semply go to dictionary or thesaurus.com adn rplace yuor cimple wrd for a big wrd

thnk yuo

kkkkk :D:D u always make me laugh dawg.. lol

Originally posted by Sophist:

Salaams,

As I read these responses I am capitulated by a sense of merriment. Perhaps I should inadvertently feel incensed with intense heat to the extent that I should rebut her false allegations-that would not be the right thing perhaps.

Looks like someone is insecure about something and is trying to hide whatever that is by using some big *** words!!! I have never met anybody talking or writing like this ever.. and yeah.. including university professors !!! :rolleyes:

everybody well said! except this guy Darman. you write really really ...ok! they said "NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!" fine! LEAVE SOPHIST ALONE OR ELSE...ok people!!!

hey darman, call me man.

As I read these responses I am capitulated by a

[/qb]

Looks like someone is insecure about something and is trying to hide whatever that is by using some big *** words!!! I have never met anybody talking or writing like this ever.. and yeah.. including university professors !!! :rolleyes: [/QB]

i gotta go with darman heya! he didnt attach nobody!

yo lemme break it down befo u stick the dagger in in me! big ole borgwaasii words make u like wanna be a republican! like u got a multi-millanire daddy!u feel me now! spirits(not alcohol but divine spirits) thought me 1 thing! dont be a snakes oil sales man but a simple humble one! plz communicate with wrong spelling and bad grammer! that makes I and I true nomads! word to your .......and all of us!

Miriam1   

Why do u guys care about sophists or zaylic's choice in writing?

Its strange to think that writing in "big" words makes a person more intelligent, trust me I have met alot of people who use language that would impress the hell out of you. Yet seem to lack in many other ways.

Its also sad for the others to try to find fault in these young men, its a horrible thing to say one lacks self-esteem, when u know nothing of them, but these posts on the net.

Ramadan Karim smile.gif

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Asalaam aleykum

So You have a problem with bro sophits' rambunctious,raucous,strident,vociferous and obstreperous ways of using big WORDS?...i honestly believe its his perogative, appanage, droit and perquisite right if he chooses to do so...

In my Opinion you are being cantankerous and

bearish yet captious while being insensitvly choleric and crotchety hence being dour, irascible and morose to his right and still become obstinate yet ornery and a peevish, perverse honerable Nomad while not respecting his liberty to be what he desires to be. Please stop being petulant and quarrelsome.

Thnkx in advance

ROTFLMAO!!!! :D:D

I agree with...erm...with whateva Lakkad said... :D

First Lady...

Sorry walaashiis but I don't think you can tell someone how to write. If you don't understand something, ask for clarification, otherwise...move on. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think Sophist is a charming writer. I only wish my vocabulary was half as refined as his.

Have a lovely Ramadan!

It is very important that we refrain from personal attacks based on the same insecurities we accuse of others having. If a fellow nomad uses "sophisticated wording" on his/her writing, it should not be a concern for those who like simplicity because one can always choose not to read the post at all. If it is not at your level, please skip the post and read those that you feel comfortable with. It is just a matter of choice and respect. I know Sophist and Saylici personally and I honestly think they are not pretending at all. You just gotta accept it. It is easier for some folks to write with such complexity without wasting hours on the dictionary. It is Allah's gift.

Happy Ramadan to you all.