Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Writing big words don't make u a better person!

loooooooool@philosopher wanna-bes

Tell 'em to go back in time and hunt for Plato and his clowns! I jus have 1 question: who are they trynta impress *coughs* I meant fool?

Get with the program and put down the Oxford dictionary. I know y'all got copies :D:D

Lefty   

LayzieGirl

There's a difference between a Self-teaching online and Public Discussion Forums. You can still maintain your preference how ever way you want it but one individual's choice is not for anyone. I personaly don't mind any forms of written but when there's uncertainty, you have to understand where others are coming from.

Though I joined just a couple of months ago ...I get the feeling that some people are trying to hard to be seen as intellectual by writing words straight out of the OXFORD DICTIONARY

I wonder if these people use those words in everyday life.....or just keep the dictionary at hand when visiting the SOL forums....But then again it's very educational for me ...trying to figure out the meaning..

Salaam