Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ONE OR TWO ON FEMINISTS

Abtigiis   

^ You are in the right list. For all your aggressivenss, you don't pass as a feminist! So, stoop low and watch the battle. And I assure you for every breast that feels bruised today, one will feel buttered tonight! I will compensate!

Heestaadiina tanna u jawaab ah:

"habluhu kala wanaagsane

tolow hodan lamoodii

Xageey caawa joogtaa??"

Frankly, my heart is bubbling with trepedition as to what the "the peers of Guduudo-carwo"[led by Sheh are up to]! waxay soo wadaan aan eegno! I can only hope oday xariif ah ayaa dhexda ku heli oo iga maslixi!!

Ibtisam   

Emperor; Then why baad uu haadli if by your own admission you know nothing. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You know why Ibtisam is quitting. Waxay ka xanaaqday the mention of Haneefah! poor creatures! Iyagaa la isku dilaa ileen waa run! The lab test worked to perfection!! look how fragile they are! Waa tii ugu mutacalim saneyd taa ilmada iska tiraysa!

[/QB]

I love and have the world of respect for Haneefah, she is one of my favourite sisters in this forum. WHy would I xanaaq at the mention of her name. In fact I rarely ever disagree with HAneefah, she is always on point, and if you think she will agree with your insultive suggestions, you better check the records. Sister girl will tell you Right from Wrong. :cool: I'll let her finish you off...

Walks out of this thread.

Abtigiis   

^Haneefah will tell me right; unless...

I don't know what glasses you use; but I don't see any insults in my suggestions. plain facts and opinions! Less vitepurative than what your club of "men-bashers" post here as a matter of greetings!

Naden   

Abtigiis, I'm afraid some of the men have given you just enough rope to hang yourself and are having a Monday chuckle at your expense. I would abandon this immature topic and its poorly defined -isms .

Your writings were actually beginning to gather a small, but dedicated, fan club. And yes, some publicity is better than none. But ugliness and immaturity will get you every time. Pack up the bravado, brother, and have a fresh start tomorrow.

Abtigiis   

^Sad to see you are displeased! what impartiality can do to a human!

Don't worry about the men; you are trying to play the same tactic I been playing the whole day. They are with me! period.

Tuujiye   

Abtigiis saaxiib ha cabsan.. aniga ayaa kuu jooga oo wiligaa meeshaan lagaama erin doono!! ee bajaqdaa rabtid oo feminist ah ama isku heysata naqaska ku dhaji..loool

Why is every feminist showing her qashin baati markuu Abtigiis runta sheegay? Aloo yaa sabaaxad idinla kaca oo xabadka idinkaga jiifta!...

waxaaba cajiib ah oo waqtiga hada la joogo, bajaq kaste oo cajuusa ah wexee iska noqotay Feminist, get a F-ing oil change first then see if you are a feminist shiiiiiiiiiiidh fooqul shiiiiiiiidh!!!!

Kool Kat..waaku salaaxay cadee!! calashaan salaan ahaan nooh!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

-Faheema

why will I be banned? The only risk of me being banned is when I am in hot arguments with Yeyists like Duke. Anyone, this is not the place to discuss that!

Just to clear your disingenous attempt to give the wrong picture about me, I was banned for speaking against Abdullahi Yusuf!! In not appropriate way!I broke the rule, after someone posted 20 or so pictures of the cursed octagenerian; and I couldn't hold back my emotion!!!!!!maxaa kalood sheegi?????????

Mise there is a clause I haven't seen oo leh ninkii feminists'ka wax ka sheega bustihiisu waa banaanka????

In any case, no hard feelings. I have 6 sisters and a daughter and I will be the last person to abuse women. So your attempt to paint me as anti-women is not valid. I do object to few ideologies that are popping up of late. Ideologies that are averse to our ways of life! And that has nothing to do with women emanucipation.

Faheema.   

^ LooL, talk about taking the Dhangad and running with it. Huuno, who said anything about feminists? who said anything about Anti-Woman, Ideologies :confused: bal hold you horses horta, I was simply pointing out the double standard of SOL, what is the point of banning someone only to let them in the back door?

Feminists'ka aad sheegaysana f*tobiciid kala dhac, I couldn't care less waxaad ku sheegtid ama ka sheegtid. :rolleyes:

p.s. There were no hard feelings and Mansha Allah, ilahay hakuu daayo walaalahaa and your daughter. smile.gif

nuune   
Tuujiye, war maxaad sheegtay, dhulkii dhannaa bajaq aa kaga baxdey, almiino adoo naag dhaho aaba fiicneyd!

Som@li   

Bajaq maa naagbaa? xagee laga hadlaa soomaaligaa,

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ma Hubtaa Dabshidow? Anigu waxan odhan lahaa isagaaba dhulka la dhigay’e
:D

So far Abtigis laba eber buu ku wataa,lol, and no need of studies.

ayan3.jpg

indhihiina baa idin macalin ah

smile.gif