Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Qardho

Yes the headline is Qardho,if you don't know about it don't join the dance, any pics historical facts,stories is needed. My beloved city ,thank you in advance.

Ibtisam   

There are billion threads about this little tuulo. Even threads about other places are over run by reer Qardho.

P.s. Strange you guys only become proud of this tuulo recently. icon_razz.gif

LSK: Please no more people from Qardho.

Ehem ................ wixii iga soo maray baanad ogaynba.

Hablahaan is lahaa shukaanso uun baan ugu tegey iyagoo Geel qalaaya ,,,,,,,,,,,, orodkaan qaaday dib xataa umaan soo jalleecin ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^What is wrong with hablo Geel Qalaaya?? Waa fariidnimo.

P.s. Fuuley, you thought angia waa la igu taari! :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Shakina:

There are billion threads about this little tuulo. Even threads about other places are over run by reer Qardho.

P.s. Strange you guys only become proud of this tuulo recently.
icon_razz.gif

LSK: Please no more people from Qardho.

All of them are Sayid Somali. You don't think Qardo has that many people. :D

(ps. big up Qardo, massive respect ;) ).

Ibtisam   

^^^I know, I just did not want to say it out right. But thanks for doing it for me. :D

Qardo only has a population of about 1,000 male and 5,000 females soo maah? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^Err 5000 females? Oh my...I must have a word with Sayid. It's his home town after all. Connections. Ahem, I mean prostects. :D

after my famous thread about my two tuulos - Reer Qardhood waa isa soo xaddireen!!

BTW - Shakina & Fabregas - you won't goat me into the this :D i see the trap and above that :cool: besides i'll let isseriyole and Koolkat deal with you two.

JB - don't let me chase you out of town like those girls and as did to Che on here (SOL) - fuleynimada waa lagugu yiqiin :cool:

Paragon - shuush! ;)

Kool_Kat   

ISSERIYOLE, naga daa yaaqoo, waa ujeedaa ciyoowbo jiririco aa dad kubilaabatee! Kadaa ina hooyo, kadaa...

Ahhh, Qardho markaan aqriyay, I wanted to respond "Hee"...

Ibtisam   

Sayid Reer Qardo iyo fuleynimada waa laa isku yaaqaan I am told. I think it was Paragon who said so, :Dredface.gif so you cannot call him fuley, he already called u that. Bloody child! Typical reer qardo, no originality. :cool:

Paragon   

^Shakina went to uni and graduated with flying colour with first class degree under her indha-shareer. Expert diradiraaleey. :D

ayeeyo - here is kab iyo dhagax - iska ceeli tan burco ka timid.

Paragon - don't i know - lakiin - uma baaxayo - tell her to try harder.

Ibtisam   

Paragon, You are nacs, aniga igu soo jeeso coz you are scared of these Qardho people. I am from Burco, if anything you should be terrified of me, don't make me bring my homies :D

Sayid dhagax iyo shiid ciid naag ma baadiso, don't get it twisted. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

ayeeyo - here is kab iyo dhagax - iska ceeli tan burco ka timid.

Ayeedaa iyo awoowgaaba lajanee...War sharafteyda meel ha'uga dhicin...Mexey tahay kab iyo dhagaxa aad sheegeyso...Iska daa masaakiintaan hadaa this whole 'Somaliland' 'Hargeysa' 'Burco' iyo wixii la'mid ah kucusub yihiinee...Wah! Anaga hadaan reer Qardho nahay booto vocab keena kuma jiro, one look and you'd know exactly where you stand, markaaseey badankood cagaha wax kadayaan...AyShakina , maskiintaan maalina Ghani maalina Sheherazade maalina wexey kasoogaarto noola imaanoyso faraha kaqaad...Iyadaaba iska wareersan! :Dicon_razz.gif:D

Paragon, caku iyo maxaan kudhahaa...Inanta weykuu hiilineysee xeytahay daadiska intaas le'eg laakiin?

Ms DD   

Someone called us fuley? Aawey kabteyda, aan karbaashee.

Shahina dearest..Qardho maxey kaa haleysey? Someone from there miyaa ku laadey? :D

Horta I will get some stunning pictures of the place InshaAllah.. Once and for all, pple will shut up about dismissing this extra-ordinary town ;)