Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Qardho

Paragon   

Koolkat lol. Ciil baan u qabaa. Im just looking for any excuse to attack her. :D

Shakina, you know inaan ku jeclahay. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^old sheeko, join the end of the line. What else is new. :D

KK as usual waad iska haadeshey, but wa caadi. I expect nothing more. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You can dream I guess :rolleyes: Meek & Obedient anigu maaxaan kuu faal? even worse, the soft accent and begging politeness does not help your case. I like abuse and strong/ harsh tones/ convos yeah. Burco all the way. It is not your fault really. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Nope, that is how I like him all the time, a fetish is a passing notion. What you call fetish, we call it a loving relationship. :D As I said it is not your fault, it is not your world.

Ibtisam   

^^^Gosh you are really going to make me explain this aint you. It is not a game and there is no submitting by either party. The description goes both ways, no gender roles. Another thing you won't understand. :(

Anigu ango isku qaalino mooyan isma faahano. :D

Aaliyyah   

lol shakina...a bit of sweetness in a guy doesn't hurt. why would anyone want someone who is soo rough? icon_razz.gif

how abt some guy in the middle..i mean too soft aint nice either that would be ehem gayish( lol is that even a word)

salaam

Ibtisam   

^^^Sabriya, I hate soft guys, they make me feel manly and insensitive. Shiid I hate them with passion. :mad:

Particularly those always writing love songs and bloody poems, everyday “I wrote a new poem for you” Shaaqaalan baadan?? :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

^lol when I said too soft I wasn't referring to writing poetry. I have a thing for poems iyo amaanta...intaas ma dhibsado anigu icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Waa vain, :Dicon_razz.gif

They should do something worthwhile with their time, then complimenting and writing poems iyo songs iyo cheesy text messages. There is only so many times I could say “aaaw that’s so sweet”

Aaliyyah   

heedhe shekadaas aduu waa bad ka baxday mar hadaad asian heshay..rough iyo waxa dalbatayba waadhelasa....and make sure you stand behind him in any decision he makes hadii kale you'r not meeting the typical asian wife's expectation icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^alhmadulilah you'r blessed then...

I'm just wondering how did ur parents first reacted to it? when you told them you were gonna marry an Asian man??....were they shocked, disappointed, ok w/ it?

I think mine would send me to laascaanood with one way ticket LOL