Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

SOL Hall of Shame

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Kindly remove me from that list or else I shall get my contacts to find your address and pass it on to A.U.B
:D

maxaa nin isqorey.
icon_razz.gif
Maxaa gabar i rabta geed iigu soo gabatay!! :rolleyes:
I won't be shouting, 'timber' dude, manjaha dhuudhuuban ka ilaasho geedka. icon_razz.gif

^^ehehehehe, I have to notify my mother that one of SOL girls is dying for me, for I know I can only help her with the permission of my mom, other than that, Oh, please, My Allah turn Alle-ubaahne's heart to your thousands of signals!

Wow. What a bunch of dimwits I'm surrounded by. They are too lazy to even take a good guess.

Alright little monkeys. Here it is.

All of the people in the list have over a 1000 posts yet I can probably say that 99.99999999 % of those posts were a response to a thread. They never take the initiative to start a topic of their own. In fact, not only they not contribute to the site but some of them have the audacity to complain of 'bad/lame' topics.

Isn't that sad?

If I was a medieval Queen (ahem) I would pour tar all over them and cover them with donkey fur. :D Chicken feathers are too good a quality to waste of them.

Am I right or am I right here?

Pi   

^^ Imagine you started a topic (interesting one, preferably) everytime you changed your nick. There'd be discussions left and right.

Intel   

halkaa wax ka dayda'yayey iyo halkaan wax dejisay kala durugsan Magool.

i was thinking something bit more juicy dee

Originally posted by Magool:

Wow. What a bunch of dimwits I'm surrounded by. They are too lazy to even take a good guess.

Cajiib, someone help me recognize this girl who seems less than Val!

Naa maandheey maad isku keey sheegtid, intaanan qoorta kusoo qaban? :D

By the way, good news to Sheherezade........ am all yours as of now! You never give in and now you reap the fruits for good!

Congratulations........... lol

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Magool:

Cajiib,

By the way, good news to Sheherezade........ am all yours as of now! You never give in and now you reap the fruits for good!

Congratulations........... lol
But,AUB,Shez does come from a long line of cowards. You do not want Cigaal shidaad like kids now do you? :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Magool:

All of the people in the list have over a 1000 posts yet I can probably say that 99.99999999 % of those posts were a response to a thread. They never take the initiative to start a topic of their own. In fact, not only they not contribute to the site but some of them have the audacity to complain of 'bad/lame' topics.

Geez, is that it? I've been trying to prove our awesomeness all this time, and this is what you're whining about? Speaking of lame topics, this one turned out to be really lame. icon_razz.gif If you wanted me to start more topics, you should've just asked. I'll flood the place. :D

N.O.R.F   

SOL threads tend to develop into 3 or 4 sub-threads. Why is that?

Magool,Femme (insert any other name used)

When your not away for a month or two you do start a topic or two i give you that.

Originally posted by Rahima:

Magool if you take me off the list I’ll let you in on a whopper of a secret
;)
, one that only Val, Zu and myself know.

Serenity might know but I’m not sure.

Anyway delete my name and it’s all yours to use as you wish
:D
- will come in handy to blackmail indha yar man.

Zu, I’m sorry mate :cool: , no loyalty when my name is in tatters.

Nooo You didn't!...Waa gartay! - haddaan masaajidka ka istaagin oo aanan ku naadin!

Besides almost everyone knows it - I only told you to keep it as a secret knowing how loyal you are and how much you like to spread secrets icon_razz.gif

And I can't believe you told my biz to Serenity ...UNBELIEVABLE!

Cheers

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

SOL threads tend to develop into 3 or 4 sub-threads. Why is that?

Magool,Femme (insert any other name used)

When your not away for a month or two you do start a topic or two i give you that.

Yes. Great topics such as 'what wedding dress'!

Bloody baboon wasted all this bandwidth on such a silly point. I suggest she delete her own topic and confine herself to private messages for a month.

Ibtisam   

^^^^^looool^ loool.

Femme is that it??? I should sue you for wasting time :rolleyes: I thought you were on qaxriis mode!