Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

SOL Hall of Shame

STOIC   

EDIT

My analysis was wrong.I take back my words.I checked the list twice and found out that they are way different people.I was wrong :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^
Caano
Is that what happened to Alle-Ubaahne?? :eek: :eek:

Cheers

Zuu, Saaxiib why are you asking for my greatness to be tarnished here in the hands of these little gabdho who are waiting a word about guurkooda from me?

By the way, I think its shame of the poster to include the list in brother Taliban, the man that I deeply admire and pretend to be at his level! I have to revenge for him, soon!

watch out what happnes next.....

STOIC   

Hell no.Only the SOL overachievers are on the list.

PS I edited my words because sometimes just rushing into the typing thing without thinking can make you make a silly mistakes

STOIC   

Dabshid, thanks God am not in a Hall of Shame.I am curious to know though what the shame is all about.I am getting the impression that it is a superficiality that has to do with psychological game the poster is playing on us all.She is a real rumuor buster.The above named posters have all a shoot-straight-and-fly-right atitude.I am curious!

Jacpher   

Val,, I think you're right. Magool meant to write Hall of Fame, not shame. Just a case of bad keyboard. :D

Don't feel bad. You are not alone. A secretary of Enron executive did it too. Have you not seen the commercial Sprint made about them?

enron_sprint.jpg

STOIC   

Edit: Sorry my computer is acting up with all this double Post.

Oh no you didn't add me on that list.

NGONGE   

^^^ Kindly remove me from that list or else I shall get my contacts to find your address and pass it on to A.U.B :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Kindly remove me from that list or else I shall get my contacts to find your address and pass it on to A.U.B
:D

maxaa nin isqorey. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Kindly remove me from that list or else I shall get my contacts to find your address and pass it on to A.U.B
:D

maxaa nin isqorey.
icon_razz.gif
Maxaa gabar i rabta geed iigu soo gabatay!! :rolleyes:

It certainly cant be because we are good looking because there is NGONGE in the list. icon_razz.gif

My best guess is that Magool was sure as hell we would all respond to the topic once our nicks were mentioned. Narcissism?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

It certainly cant be because we are good looking because there is NGONGE in the list.
icon_razz.gif

My best guess is that Magool was sure as hell we would all respond to once our nicks were mentioned. Narcissism is a terrible!

I haven't seen you in the list, ee maxaa isku qoreysaa, if I ask? :D