Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

SOL Hall of Shame

Valley girl:

No comment. well maybe little one - lets just say that if we take ubaahne's recent mellowing as an example of her handy work, the girl could teach the CIA a trick or two

Ayoub

Wallaal i think we aught to reserve shehehhehehehe's talents for more pressing and immediate dangers

Jacaylbaro,

we could organise your honourable nomination for a small discretion

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

They all think shehehehehehehe is kinda cute when she gets all worked up?

I think at this point SOL will have to distance itself from this Nomad's comments. Sheh has been in the mood for litigation of late and one can't be sure if she takes offence to the words above and decides to sue this site.

(I’m really starting to worry for that young lady).

ps

Who the hell is Magool and since when has she become a moderator?

Asalamu Caleykum Sol Nomads

The good news is: Magool Albaab ayeey Farta iskaaga xertay....so i dont think she can give post-reply soon....as i heard by chance, she been collecting info of those listed in Shame hall since 2003 ..no worries please, it is not bad new nor good new...iska meel dhax dhaxaad...i hope she will be recovered and will give ya all details...

Ibtisam   

^^^^loool^ is that a joke, and how do u know u only joined in Feb 2007 and this is ur second post! u must ve worked very fast for her to tell u so much info! :D

Why is everyone so worried for or about Sheh, she seems normal enough to me (if you can call a cyber character normal!. IF it is not allah uu baahni chasing her it is NG :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^^ Excuse me, young lady. I only ever chase Val on here. And, no, not for the reasons you think :D

Thanks Captain. I should have known it was that name changing baboon. :D

^

I propose we form a skinny version of Scooby Doo and the Gang to investigate this mystery - (obviously we'll have to replace scoopy with some otherwise attired vermin, since most skinnies dash for their lives at the sight of such 'nijaas')

I will be producing the project, and Xula-Xu will be directing the action. Auditions are now open people. These are the roles we have - please place your name by the position you wish to assume and clearly state why, we will hand out the roles as soon as Xula-Xu gets back from tormenting her other stage crew.

Scooby-Doo (open for discussion)

Shaggy:

Freddie Jones:

Daphne Blake:

Velma Dinkley:

Scrappy = irritating, fake, bossy little so-and-so add on that mares the legitimacy and authenticity of the good wholesome character of the show -- when the revolution comes, he'll be the first up against the wall

Ibtisam   

NG: I'm sure it is the reason i think, which makes it Okish for you to chase more than one :D

Yaabka: Okay den smile.gif

CG loool are you serious?

me   

This magool female is worrying me.

who is she, where is she from and what does she want?