Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

SOL Hall of Shame

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Legend, war bax, nacla ku tale , aniya arji Magol u qora?, i rather lick Val's smelly feet, ban ku idhi .
icon_razz.gif

Eww.

Johnny,

1) I don't have smelly feet. redface.gif

2) Waad edeb darantahay. :mad:

3) And what kind of Somali is that?

LoL @ CG and NG (too many Gs surely). :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

I tell ya, it's cause we're all freaking awesome!!

Absolutely, fabulously! :cool:

Looks CG is still nursing that crush for Shehehehhe. Hehehhehhe. Just don’t go Ubaahene on us, aye?

Rahima   

Magool if you take me off the list I’ll let you in on a whopper of a secret ;) , one that only Val, Zu and myself know.

Serenity might know but I’m not sure.

Anyway delete my name and it’s all yours to use as you wish :D - will come in handy to blackmail indha yar man.

Zu, I’m sorry mate :cool: , no loyalty when my name is in tatters.

RedSea   

Shid...why SOL so freaking boring I wondered?

I think it's because people up in that list, with exception of few.

-Lily-   

Hmm, they think they're the cool kids on the block? They've been around for ages? They've all been mods at one point of another? Oh I give up, wasting too many brain cells on this...

LOL@Che

Rahima, you're very loyal, maybe one should take up your name here and there, and see what happens.

Whomever gave me a jilaafo (sp?) in the Women's section: When I find out who you are, you are sooo dead.

Rahima, you WILL tell me. You know you waaannna. And I choose honestly over loyalty :D

Honestly - not only are you permanent residents of hall of shame for a very good reason, but now ya'll proved to me that a large group of people doesn't necessarily mean more brainwork.

MC Xamar & Kimiya - keep dreaming.

Give ya'll a little hint - all of the above can be classified as parasites. I will make this feature topic (hope admin doesn't get his macaawiis in a knot over this) so that everytime you log into the General section, you bow your heads in shame.

Som@li   

Magool, give us proper hinth!lol,may be you think we are too OLD for this site,I hope we dont all turn one day into your enemy :D

Mag:

re: "all of the above can be classified as parasites."

Well i for one can at least now say that 'i have amounted to something in life ...'

Ibti:

Sadly fate has dealt Scooby only 4 spotty teenagers .. so no, pick the one that matches your *special* talents best :D