Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

Ladies lets exchange Recipes:

SeeKer   

lol @ Ngonge......what kind of cooked up haggis is that?

Sweet Salmon

Ingredients

*Salmon fillet(s)

*Honey

*Cilantro

*Italian Parsley

*Mandarin oranges

*Red Peppers

*Green Peppers

*Orange Peppers

*Fresh Dill

*Onions

*Strawberries

*Scallions

*Fresh Lemon

*House seasoning

Steps

*Sections the oranges and quarter the strawberries

*Slice the peppers, scallions and onions lengthwise

*Wash and separate the dill

*Place Salmon fillet (skin down) on sprayed baking tray

*Sprinkle house seasoning (mine is a mix of lemon pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, curry and garam masala)

*Arrange on top of fillet oranges, strawberries, onions, peppers, dill, cilantro and parsley.

*Mix honey and freshly squeezed lemon together in a bowl and pour over the salmon

4911810373_81a1b3793f.jpg

*Lightly cover baking tray with aluminum and place in oven with broil setting of 350 degrees.

*Depending on how well you like your fish done your salmon should be cooked in about 17-25 minutes.

For beginners if you want to know your fish is cooked stick your fork in the thickest part and if the fish flakes easily and has a uniform opaque hue it is done

*Remove salmon fillet from baking tray careful to leave the liquid behind and taking just the ingredients on top of the salmon.

I usually serve this salmon with a side of broccoli slaw, coconut infused rice and garlic bread.

Ps:- Normally you wouldn't have that much honey and lemon but on this particular occasion I had a pretty thick salmon fillet and I wanted to ensure that the flavor made it all the way through.

Baluug   

1 box of Kraft Dinner

1 pot of water

Boil pasta until soft

Drain water

Add cheese powder and 1 tbsp margarine

Mix until orange

:D

Blessed   

Best to make your own because you'll know what goes in... or maybe not because you'll just pile on the pounds. Damn!!

Blessed   

I'm telling you girl, I end up eating have the stuff myself. I've got a right sweet tooth. :( I like no cook recipes, like banana banoffee, tiramisu, tarts but I often make cupcakes with my little one. I love apple crumble too. Yum. I'm craving some now. What are you into?

Salam Ladies, I have a message for you from a brother(Oba Hilowloow)

Oba hilowlow is asking, how to make Cambuulo/Digir? Everytime he tries it, wuu gubaa? and when u are at it, ku dara bal inaad sheegtiin sida suugada saliida looga yareeyo? remember it's stil Oba hilowlow!

Oba, waan gudbiyey fariintaadii, but next time, adigu waydii dee, caadi iska dhig :D

Aaliyyah   

Blessed care to share how u make those desserts..lol...the only sweet thing I ever made was a cake..thats pretty much it! and that I fellow the instructions on the box lol..I need to get creative walee..

Almiskiin I have seen my mom make digir..I was never into it! I have no idea what she sees in it but all she does is wash the digir and add plenty of water I guess depending on how much digir ur making. From the look of it it cant get any easier LOl...for the love of god how can one burn it! I cant imagine!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Seeker that looks so pretty and I bet just as delicious. I should try it!

n just wonderin hw much honey n lemon r we talking abt? ur food looks like its in a lotta liquid?

Edit: never mind I just read your last sentence LOOOL....bt still how much do u normally use?

Aaliyyah;712276 wrote:
Blessed care to share how u make those desserts..lol...the only sweet thing I ever made was a cake..thats pretty much it! and that I fellow the instructions on the box lol..I need to get creative walee..

Almiskiin I have seen my mom make digir..I was never into it! I have no idea what she sees in it but all she does is wash the digir and add plenty of water I guess depending on how much digir
ur making
. From the look of it it cant get any easier LOl...for the love of god how can one burn it! I cant imagine!

salaam

Hey hey, I said, it was Oba Hilowlow, not me, and yh I cant imagine how Oba burn it :)

BTW u didn't answer the second part of the Q.

Oba, hehe sorry bro, I forgot, I was just trying to help :)

^^ lol ninyahow xaal aa laga rabaa, hadaa waa in walaasha igu dartid saas kaliya aa ku kala bixi karnaa, ee tolka so raadi beritan ballameyna. Ilaahay amarkiis!

Aaliyyah   

ku dara bal inaad sheegtiin sida suugada saliida looga yareeyo?

I didnt see the otha part of ur questiON..I tend to read half posts lol..and then rush to answer as it seems..

to answer ur question, just use a bit of oil when ur frying the onions, Otherwise I dnt use oil!!... . I dont really know how to quantify it..Next time im making suugo bal waan so qiyasi...bt for sure using too much oil in a suugo is not cool...waxkasta oil iyo milix badan wa laga alaaliya!..

also when I said "ür making" I was talking in general. But, the fact that u spotted it tells me awalba ada shekadu ka socotay jooji inanka ku maxafsanasid LOL..