Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

Ladies lets exchange Recipes:

Blessed   

Salaams guys, I had to share the fantastic Somali recipe website I've stumbled on earlier this week.... www.mysomalifood.com-- I don't I've had any sisin or cambaabur bread since my childhood. Wow!

Archdemos,

Great point about smell of baking in a house. Nothing says home like it does. It beats uunsi, even.

Aaliyyah   

tried the recipe that girl had on her site for canjeelo as well as the simple vanilla cake...both came out great! will try everything she has on that site insha'Allah! :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I usually buy the ready samosa wrappers saves a lot of time. But, I definitely like this link..very useful for those of you who want to learn how to make samosa wrappers on your own..

salaam

I hate cooking, period is there anyone like me out there? And why are the men on SOL not exchanging recipes why are females always exchanging recipes?

GaroweGal

Back on SOL.

Aaliyyah   

i don't necessarily hate cooking but i cant say i used to love it either..bt i kinda like it now!..either way cooking is part of life. Embrace it sis!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lool ms moon garoowe girl will cook whether she likes it or not, and yeah hopefully she will find a farah who wont mind helping her out with the housechores and the cooking and what not..but no guy would wanna cook food 24/7 unless ofcourse ms garoowe has a top notch job and can afford a farah (the best bet would be mid somalia kasoo sponsor oo dheh bariiska iisamee) with the warning that she will deport him if he acts up lool..si kale farah kijada uma galayo 24/7 :D

salaam

^^ LOL, add cream to malawax the ONLY time that thing tastes nice!

I am still wondering why the greatest cookers in the world are MEN. Is there anything we can better? Oh yeah there is, thats to have babies. We are able to tolerate pain much more than they can.