Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

RAMADAN KAREEM.

IL CAPO   

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam wherever you maybe an early Ramadan Kareem and May Allah reward us and all our parents with Jannah and may he shower us with his blessings and the one of this holy month of Ramadan.

Brothers and Sisters, I would kindly like to ask all of you to forgive me if I have offended you with something I have said, I apologize to you all from the bottom of my heart and I hope you will all forgive me Insha Allah.

Once again Ramadan Kareem.

I Leave You All In Peace.

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

AAMIIN and Ramadaan Kariim
IL CAPO
and every1 else on SOL.

To you, To my parents, to my siblings and Muslim Ummah... Ramdaan Mubarak indeed..

IL CAPO   

Yeah Ramadan Kareem to you too my Brothers and Sisters and Please don't forget to say few lines of prayers for the Motherland Somalia Insha Allah.

May Peace Be With You All.

Ameen.

P.S 7 of 9 Thanks a million for the prayers my sister i really needed it. smile.gif

tamam   

Allahu Akram

may all give us all health, prosperity, and happiness during Ramadan and through the coming year

marxab barxab yaa ramadaan

can't wait the sanbuus icon_razz.gif

^^^^aamiin

IL Capo thank you for this topic and may Allah reward you for that. may allah accept your and our prayers insha-allah. Ilaah hakaa dhigo kuwii ku guuleysta aduunka iyo aaqirabo. ilaah waxaan kaaga baryayaa inaad noloshaada inta ka dhiman inaad ku dhameysatit naxariis iyo nabadgelyo xag alla

Blessed   

Ramadaan kareem all. I pray Allah accepts your (and all muslims) fast and ducaas and that he increases your faith through this blessed month.

May Allah grant peace to all the suffering Muslims.

P.S Pray for Muslim victory in your trawiih prayers ya'll.