Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ignore list!!!!!!!!

did u find yourself in the ignore list yet? Me, personally, i dont like to do that! its just my personality! yo! but how many of u nomads find yourself in the ignore list!!!lol! My most favorite did this to me and i am sad! soo saaad!

:confused:

Originally posted by rudy:

did u find yourself in the ignore list yet? Me, personally, i dont like to do that! its just my personality! yo! but how many of u nomads find yourself in the ignore list!!!lol! My most favorite did this to me and i am sad! soo saaad!

:confused:

loooooool....adiga aaba roon...you have people puting you in their ignore list...My mail box has never been that active...I just log in to post replys...

XAX....its gonna be like that huh,qarxis..

aan kaa baashaalo idaah..suuqa ayaa iga xertay..maxaad ii kashiftey,maskiinad ayaan iska dhigaaye.. ;) ..ps...ive cleared my pm,soo daay..

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i did not even know ignore list existed.

sthlm, u my fav, and i love u,,,,,does that count :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rudy,,,,,i would say samething,,,but iam scared inaad jac igu dhajiso :D

nuune   

lol, i don't even know if there is anything called ignore list does exist here,i only know about favorite list(buddy list)!!

i have 2 start the bussiness now(ignore lists)

Curly   

Hardly anyone pm's me I reckon they think I'll post our converstation on the threads,like I did with Darman...people that was for a good reason, lol! :D really it was! ;)

raula   

rudy..I just hope Iam in the fav.list and not ignore...looool ;)

STHLM_lady....gaaaal...u are working that mailbox like what!.. :rolleyes: OKEEEEY...wacha maringo... :D:D

Personally, I haven't had any "animosity" towards anyone........yet :D

Adna   

salaam

like most of the nomada her have no i dea what ignore lis is ? mje just like that never knew if ther is such thing exist, but any ways how do u find that out if u're in ignore listlove you all

lool@ mizz unique, deeh get with program...

there's a reason why i havent emptied it out deeh..lol

Am playing but damn, walaahi its been a minute since i got any pm's...thought ya'll hated me lool...but aight holla at me, pm is about to cleared out for yah Mizz_Unique ;)

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by nuune :

lol, i don't even know if there is anything called ignore list does exist here,i only know about favorite list(buddy list)!!

liar liar , u put me in ur ignore list once u understood me wrong remember or i have to remind u ...........lol just joking ;)

that is all good ,

rudy clean ur in box thou, i have message from ur favored one ....... icon_razz.gif

salaaaam

Macalin   

I havennt been ignored by anyone YET

Wonder tho how would u know u been ignored?.. have to send a pm to someone eh?...that i hadly DOES

Asraa..i have an issue with ur SIGNATURE..........float like a butter fly stink like a bee..... LOL DID HE REALLY SAY THAT? u may wanna check it out..sorry