Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Beer Nin Fashaa weligiis ma baryoo mana baahoodeee (pics only)

Maadeey,

Al-Shabaab tortured my dear dad when he visited back home after decade + because? Umm... Mistaken identity bey dhaheen in the end after the bribery of course.

As the case of my Unle ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Camal kheyr ah wuu sii hormarsaday as he was Imam of a local masjid all his life, 50+ years and in the end gacan ka xaq daran ayaa dishey. Allah is just.

As for adiga, denying these horrible acts of violance and demanding in la vedio record gareeyo(And of course, the camcorder must belong to Al shabaab to be objective)as people lose their limbs to proof anything is rather pathetic.

Like Juxa said, either you are with them or against them.

Maaddeey   

Haatu, waad mahadsantahay, lakin si ka fiican baan sugaayey, waa maxay: '..proof & waxaas' aaway raganimadii? ;)

C&H, i think 'torture'ka waad ka bad-badineysaa?, Adeerna isna ma lagu qaldamay?.

Ps. You don't dictate who I'm with or against.

LOL@ waa ka bad-badineysaa? Way to suggest I'm lying. Cool. Meeshaan noogu kala xir.

You can't dictate who I find void of human soul. Al-shabaab are ruthless mob of killers no better than any other millitia throughout the Somali history. Soon, their bloodsucking ways will come to end.

Maaddeey   

Meesha ha ku xirin bal, waxbaa ii baxaye!.

'Back home'ka ma gobolada dhexaa? and as u mentioned 'grave digging in an earlier comment, ma family business bay Shabaabku carqaladeeyeen?

Cawaale   

At times, one wonders whether there is actual person behind the Haj Malik's picture!

^Show some sympathy ninyahow for god's sake.

Sobhanallah.

^^There is no actual person behind the Malcom's pic, Cawaale.

Folks, follow my lead. Consider Maaddeey Script the fruition of AT&T and NGONGE’s effort to entertain the gallery. Getting serious with a puppet is therefore not wise.

One should not mind Haatu for he is a dizzied bird; he is torn between my wisdom and Maaddeey Script's captivating delivery. :D

Maaddeey   

Weger!, Ninaan ogahayna sheeko caruureed-kuu Xikmad ku sheegaa, adna Cantarabaqashka, beenta & hagag baa wisdom kuu ah. This reminds me of Odaygii loo keenay Ri'dii madaxa la gashay Dheriga, ee 'Ri'da a la qalo' yiri, 'Weli waa isku jiraan' ee yiri: 'Dheriga a la jewiyo' ee kadib iska ooyaye yiri: 'Haddiin dhinto dadkaan yaa u muslin eh' :D

Dheriyo-Dhoob baa waxa la yiri, Dheriya-Dhoobow waxaa (not to be named for decorum reasons :D ) ka waran, suuye waxaa iga badiya, ninka waxay dhoobayso dhugta, ama waxay dhahayso dhegeysta, midkalaase kaa kasii badiya (hodhow baan sheegi) :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

One should not mind Haatu for he is a dizzied bird; he is torn between my wisdom and Maaddeey Script's captivating delivery.
:D

There's nothing wise about your accusations and there's certainly nothing that's captivating about Maaddeey :D When it comes to xikmad, NGONGE beats the both of you icon_razz.gif

Haatu   

^ Anaa isu xaakim ah. But I was talking about the rest of the nomads who know nothing about wisdom. Paragon ama Nuune ayaa xaakim u ah ayaga :D

But you and Maaddeey are two old men who can't agree for some reason. :D

^^war ninyahow miyaadan ilaahay ka baqayn? Maxaa aniga iyo heesta AT&T ee uu NGONGE ku luuqeeyo isku sadar noogu sheegaysaa. Miyaadan cuqubadayda ka baqayn

dhal culumaan ahay ee wax xeeri, Haatufow