Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

SOL Awards 2007 POLL!!

STOIC   

Serenity, easy on the brother there.You don't let the umbrella flying up in the air when your freind is hit by a tornado :D .An equally compelling argument, I too wondered why any one would put me in that category. Sometimes it is not the effort of hard cognitive facts that wins argument; it is the method of delivery that wins a perceptive audience. I must admit that I do lack humor, similes and wit in my writing. The evidence exist that there are far more interesting and good natured people in here that we can all learn from. In the mist of the members of this site there exist a group of individuals who are far much better in helping to show some of us the right way with reasons when a crack crawls on our thinking minds.

Val, I feel so...so....outed! :mad: . Shuddup.

But you're right, I would have voted for him. He is a polite, very complimentary :D nomad, who I consider very honest.

I'd have also voted for Naden - the most balanced chick in here... and Cara, I dont know why, perhaps for her mean one-liner come backs at me!

Stoic, :D . You deserve an honesty award.

Some1 is winning the Crazy award, hands down :D

Shakti   

Val how genuine of ya but how can u vote 4 me, when u still refer 2 me by old id …plz use n vote 4 “"Mahatma” in 2008.

I guess u have 2 be here a few years n purchase a few new dresses b4 1 can get favorable votes *crying a river* :(

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Mahatma:

oye nothing 4 me...
:(
how sad.. thats it, no more SOL 4 me :mad:

You know what? I will let you replace me when I win smile.gif

ToPeople out there: If you vote for me, then you'd also have voted for my best friend Mahatma AkA Devangle. So Vote for her people.

Ibtisam   

I can't believe people think rudy is funny, at least the crazy we all agree on, but one strange person though Allahuubaah is funny :rolleyes:

Serenity: Busted!

Devil lool @ crying a river, don't worry modesty shall vote for you, and Val will not note for you in a million years, she was just being polite :D

LOL, Ibtisam I get you. Im hoping Socod Badne or Castro take out that category though.

However don't be too suprised about Alle-Ubaahne he drops gems now and then. :D

Shakti   

Edited really ibti?....i have always been told by others how naive i can be(lol)

it really feels like im shaking an entire evil spirit family's hands here .. I better wash my hands while its early

xalimopadra... another one 4 the road plz :D

J.Lee   

LOL@Rudy and Valenteenah. I always sensed something there.

B.T.W

How come I wasn't nominated for the best screen name?

Originally posted by STOIC:

Serenity, Now will you call my girlfreind and say to her what you just wrote?
:D

I think you just lost a couple of girly votes there :D .

And maxaa gf'kaaga i gaadhsiinaya? Fuduul baa waxaas oo kale la yidha.