Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

VALENTINE'S DAY

Waar taas baaban ka baqayaa ,,, :D

Few days ago ,, police were arresting some youth coz they were having a private party in one of their houses ,,, :D

But there is still some tricks we can do ,,, two can pretend to be the pride and groom and it will look like we are having a wedding ,,, :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa JB adiga sponser in aan kaaga sameeyo waaye bajaq yaasha meeshaan iska daadsan oo Canada ku keeno yaqee.!!! is diyaari Valentines kaan because new meaning iyo jaceel cusub aan dhinacaada kusoo salaxeenaa yaaqee!! adiga dhulkaas aad joogtid markaan winterkaan imaado hotelo buuxaan ii diyaari lol....u sheeg suldaankii baa soosocdo dee!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

You can't even rent those places unless it is a wedding, engagement party or national occassion ,,, private parties are not allowed.

But there is always a trick where there are restrictions ,,,,,,,

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

[QB] Ahhhh, Valentine's Day!!! Valentine's has a whole new meaning for me, well atleast for the past two years...It is the day I had my pride and joy - my daughter, so it'll all be about my her (she turns two this year, yeeeey)...She is the best Valentine's gift I could ever ask for...

Yes that is best gift so are we invited to the party?

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^ in that case have a party at ur house. That is if you got one lol

They'll break into the house too ,,,,,,

But i told you ,, we can organize some evil stuff if we really wanna do it ,,,,

Originally posted by Je Jey:

meesha ma leta kitanbulisha kajirto

waa lais xir xiraa kulahaa

u remind me kenya

:D:D

Shaqo La'an baa ka badatay. Laakin in all fairness,Caruur wal waalan oo shanta ku socdo baa meesha imi baan maqlay,So,that they dont corrupt the Dhaqan Jooga iyo Dhaqan Dhoofay(the ones who watch MTV are reffered to as such,mentally wee dhoofen but physically wee joogan). Walle reer woqoyiga gacanaa utaagay :D

Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

[QB] Ahhhh, Valentine's Day!!! Valentine's has a whole new meaning for me, well atleast for the past two years...It is the day I had my pride and joy - my daughter, so it'll all be about my her (she turns two this year, yeeeey)...She is the best Valentine's gift I could ever ask for...

Yes that is best gift so are we invited to the party?

So ppl how do u yall think she got the babe-gal? I hope you dont think that she laid and egg and sat on top of it...! lol

waxeey iidin leedahay ee idiin qarineeysa... go get your faarax to put lil ones in your oven!!

u xalimoos didnt get it!! ;)