Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

VALENTINE'S DAY

-Lily-   

^^Now that would be beyond sad! Give the girl some credit.

Hmm...CL, sounds like your office is suffering from serious V-day mania, as for V-day all I can say is what's love got to do with it?

By the way did anyone see her Music Awards performance? The fab lady still got it after all this time.

p.s. I'm not commenting on love, jus that the chorus is so fitting.

Chuk I don’t need to do that darling I can guarantee you on that one.

Lily-I could not agree more, on Tina Turner you gota love those legs bloody hell the woman still has it I love it when she starts throwing them around….

chubacka   

I was only joking gals, calm dwn. I dnt think anyone would ever do such a thing.

there was an after sch club for yr 11s an nonone turned up coz its v day!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Happy b'day to your girl KK! May she always have a happy and healthy life & continue to be a joy for her parents.

Aamiin...

Thank you Lily!!!

Aaliyyah   

Kool kat Happy birthday to ur daughter, masha allah am assuming she is three. time does fly aint it?

ilaahay haka dhigo cunugtii nafteeda, dadkeedaba, iyo dalkeedaba anfacda. :D

wa salaam

Zafir   

^Ilaahoy daa, oo nabad iyo caafimmad ku yeel, Ii dhudhunko gabadhan abtiga u ahay KKyeey.

Ps:This Valentine sucks.

Kool_Kat   

Zafir cadoow boolo, caanaha labeentiisa...Thank you, aamiin aboow...

Alhamdulilah dheh, Vday is just another day...Niyada qeyr usheeg...

Yaabaka, thanks walaalkiis and Aamiin...

Zafir   

KK, let me tell you why it sucks! I and the wifey decided to be vegetarians as a New Year resolution. Totally her idea, since summer of 2006 I was reminded of how better and healthly our lives were going to get if we stopped eating meat, so I finally went on board beginning of December. New Year’s eve I consumed enough meat and chicken to last me a life time (or so I thought), I have survived without meal and chicken (all 31 days of January and all 13 days of February not that I was counting).

I didn’t pack a lunch this morning, so this afternoon I decided to make a trip to Fortino’s to buy a veggie tray (for lunch)and a little shopping for the house, it was the worst decision ever. Strolling along with my shopping card in the produce department, I saw one of those whole cooked chicken sitting in those heated trays staring at me. I blanked out I think, because I gained consciousness having stuffed down a whole chicken in my car at the Fornito’s parking lot. :(

Kool_Kat   

^Maskiin...I was about to cry as I read your sweet story...Hadaan xaaska kuusheegin waa arki!!!LOL...Just kidding...Don't feel so bad, what she doesn't know won't hurt her... ;)

I can't believe you didn't see your name written all over the chicken though 'Zafir come and get me'...LOOOOOL...Cheater...Cheater...

I am not helping am I? Sorry!!!