Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Castrow, Blackseed in English and حبة السوداء in Arabic are what’s called. Try it. No feedback is necessar, saaxiib :D . If I were your at age I would probably amass it in my kitchen. It comes handy, saaxiib :D .

lol@married men's madecine.

Castro   

^ You're still cracking me up, saaxib. LOOOL. I can just see someone open a cabinet in your kitchen and have pounds and pounds of xabat al-barakah shower them. :D:D

And in other news, on May 14, 2003, Khayr wrote:

You know, one day some brothers asked a shiekh about Oral Sex and whether it is permitted in Islam, I really didn't want to hear the response to this for fear that it might be Negative. Alhamdulillah, the Shiekh replied that it was Halal and that you should wash your mouth after Oral Sex.

Mise sheekadu waa Castro iska ereryo ninyahow?

Cara.   

Originally posted by Castro:

And just how do you know about all this good Callypso? Besides your uncle I mean.

Like I said, I didn't know it was an aphrodisiac, I thought my uncle's proclivities were inborn or a natural consequence of bottling up normal human feelings.

I knew about xabad sowda, though. My granny used to bake it in bread, it has a slightly pungent but pleasant scent, but kind of bitter.

Nabigu (scw) said black seed or al-habbastus-sawdaa has a healing effect (not cure!) for all kinds of ailments Castro, not particularly or just sexual inadequacy (waxaa Faaraxyada SOL baa keeney). You should take a tablespoon with honey every morning (mum does it!)… it is said to help with your overall feeling of well being.

Cara.   

CW, there's no contradiction there. You just do it in the dark. I suspect men would be no worse at it than they already are, and women would find it easier as the urge to point and laugh would not be as strong :D

Castro   

CW, we have at least one testimonial that it works as advertised. I can't see how I can go wrong here when the worst thing it will do is increase my already high sense of well being. ;)

Jacpher   

Xiin & Castro: Ma SOL ayaad ka waaleysaan mise waad kaftameysaan?

I've never heard of any indication of Xabad Sowda effect on sexual drive. Black seed is said to be a remedy of our prophet and heals everything but death. Not exact wording of the hadith but I'm sure some of you know that hadith. I gotta admit I have used Xabad Sowda mixed with malab and chicken soup whenever I catch the cold.

Castro   

^ Hmmm. Kinky Ducaqabe, eh? Who knew? :D

I didn't know anything about the Black seed before. On my next trip to the hilib halaal store, I'm gonna look for it. I'll be getting it for the overall health benefits it provides. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

If I were your at age I would probably amass it in my kitchen. It comes handy, saaxiib
:D

Xiin, I didn't even see this comment of yours. So it's age related? It works best in the latter years is what you're suggesting? And you know this how? :D

Castro   

^ Ducaqabe haygu dirin baan ku idhi. Here's what the say about the "blessed seed" on that site Callypso found:

Black Seed! and its curative virtues from the ancient knowledge base of Prophetic medicine to new scientific research. This intersection between the Prophetic knowledge base matched with the learning from scientific research surely contributes to make the Sweet Sunnah Black Seed products totally effective and unique. Black Seed (Nigella sativa) appropriately known as the "seed of blessing†is considered to be one of the greatest healing herbs of all times.

This small but incredibly healing herb is known throughout the world by many names such as black cumin, kalonji, blackseed, swartzcummel, Nigella sativa, fennel flower, habbat al barakah, sinouj, black caraway and habba sawdah.

It is an excellent phytotherapuetic medicine used for millenniums to treat a variety of conditions related to respiratory health, skin, stomach and intestinal disorders, kidney & liver function, circulatory and immune system support, and to maintain and improve overall health. Phytotherapeutic- simply put, consists of the treatment or prevention of ailments and diseases through the usage of plants.