Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Castro   

This fatwa was reported in the Middle East Times, the Khaleej Times and a whole bunch of other newspapers from India, Australia, and other countries. If in fact this fatwa is a hoax, does it not behoove the Al-Azhar's Dar Al-Iftaa to discredit it?

I'm still waiting on a response for my email to them.

Ibti^^no dear, anything that is considered abnormal,unnatural, meaning anything aside from plain old intercourse could be justified as being prohibited according to that scholar who made the statement above. In my definition of abnormal,unnatural behaviour could be justified as having oral sex etc...(at the end, its to each his own, what I might consider unnatural and abonormal, you could take it as plain normal)

PS: I didn't misundertand anything@ALL

LMAO@khayr's comments. Khayr, it takes a villager like yourself to notice a fellow villager, if you get the drift huuno.

Ibtisam   

okay i guess, you don't percieve the word with the same meaning as i do. yeah sure whatever rocks your boat.

cheers

Castro   

^ My bad. I didn't pick up on any of them clues. I see where the vested interested on your part comes in. :D

P.S. I've yet to see a Xabad sooda and what it looks like. Can it be ordered by mail?

Khayr   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

This horse is never too dead to beat!

Not for some folks on SOL,

another thread will be started in a day or two...with probably the same biased SENTIMENTS

being expressed. smile.gif

LaVie,

I am not questioning their sexuality but rather how they parade around and hand behind 'Costumes'

singing the SAME TUNES...over and over and over again...much like a BROKEN RECORD.

Layzie Girl,

There goes AI and Lebron....go...go get'em >>>>>>>

Castrow, It sure can. But that ever popular black-seed should be in every Xalaal store in your area, I would think. Just ask the cashier, saaxiib. Even the Arab stores should have it. Ka gaarsii :D . Bahashu innaba caadi maaha :D .

Castro   

^ :D Hehehe. That's funny. I'm sure you're exaggerating, right? Or is this a testimonial? :D I can't possibly be anymore curious now. Does it have any other names? I can just see myself explaining to the Syrian store owner what I'll be using it for? :D

Cara.   

Castro, Nigella sativa is well known and easily available. You can even order it online here.

But I didn't know it was an aphrodisiac. My very unmarried uncle chugs large quantities of Black seed oil mixed in honey (truly gross) every morning as some sort of cleansing ritual. He's also effectionately known as the perv, always staring at women's bosoms even as he harangues them about their lack of proper Islamic dress. I should tell him to quit taking a married man's medicine...

Castro   

Originally posted by Callypso:

He's also effectionately known as the perv, always staring at women's bosoms even as he harangues them about their lack of proper Islamic dress.

:D:D

I would try anything once. Nigella sativa here I come. :D

And just how do you know about all this good Callypso? Besides your uncle I mean.

hodman   

Originally posted by Callypso:

Castro, Nigella sativa is well known and easily available. You can even order it online

But I didn't know it was an aphrodisiac. My very unmarried uncle chugs large quantities of Black seed oil mixed in honey (truly gross) every morning as some sort of cleansing ritual. He's also effectionately known as the perv, always staring at women's bosoms even as he harangues them about their lack of proper Islamic dress. I should tell him to quit taking a married man's medicine...

:D lol @ married man's medicine.Legend has it that it cures every ailment.

Kheyr, I'd think this particular fatwa would personally upset you as it goes against the permissibility of this, which you passionately defended not too long ago. ;) . There is no way you can possibly blv in both! :D