Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Modesty   

Xabad Sowda isn't so 1500 , it's the sunnah for one, and secondly it doesn't have any side affects as long as you don't eat it with an empty stomach.

Modesty   

Layzie Girl type 2 diabetes can be cured...It doesn't mean the person lacks all insulin, it's low insulin production. Most being can simply get rid of type 2 diabetes by losing weight or changing their diet.

Shoot, thought it was a rugby post.

It wasn't, phew! :D

Black seed an aphrodisiac? It's all in your head, boys.

I'll never be able to look at it in the same way again. Gotta ruin everything, u men.

OUUUC.

MODESTY, please don't speak about things you have no clue about. LOL@DIABETES CAN BE CURED, in what world? unless you just came out with a cure just today.

Being healthy, living a healthy lifestyle under the guidelines set for diabetics will just reduce the chances of having many serious complications, such as heart disease, blindness, kidney damage, nerve damage etc, but it will not cure the disease itself, atleast not yet, again I REPEAT, IT WILL NOT CURE IT.( I can go on and on about the complications related to diabetes but there just isn't a cure yet, so please save it)

PS:KHALID, I can't be bothered to read through all of that bs above, but one thing I gotta say is don't let foolishness blind you, I know you wanna act like mr know it all, mr there is cure, but I have said what I had to say to you, I don't need to repeat myself all over again, and no I am not a doctor but what I am is a realist.

Zafir   

Castro, please don’t write a lingo (patois) which you have No Clue About. Lool@ smoking ganja will make you feel irie. In what world?? Next time a see write something like this *Patois Voice* I n I need not larbish, my ital patois is don maca ya ear dat peregrine. Ya don know. :D:D

More Life.

Castro   

^ Whatever it takes to fight these brush fires dude.

Yeah, ganja is bad for you. Though not if it's taken for medicinal purposes. :D

Modesty   

Layzie...type 2 diabetes can be cured. I read many articles from health sources that state this. Many people's type 2 diabetes has been cured with significant weight loss. However, type 1 diabetes doesn't have a cure.I guess you are thinking about type I.

Arawella   

Wow, who would have expected that SOL was teeming with health advisors?

So to have more nookiis I should take black seed with honey and garlic. To avoid been diabetic I should hit the gym and to increase my longtivity I should smoke ganga. Impressive!

The council of Alle-ubaahne Islamic Scholars are rejecting those fatwa's suggesting the nullification of the marriage on the bases of visualizing the nudity of two married couples. Our council see the whole of Al-azhar university as an institution that lucks the necessary credibility for presenting sound verdicts to the Ummah because of prior tarnishes on their scholarly reputation within the Ummah.

Our council are strongly suggesting that such fatwa's should not be heeded, and until Al-azhar University disconnects its worldly relationship with the Cairo adminstration, then we believe its wise to avoid their jurisdictionally misleading verdicts at all costs.